Yo girls in the Bahamas are UGLY AS fukkKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I was at the "Fish Fry" as the locals call it (basically a strip of clubs, restaurants and bars) thinking I was gonna tag some local ass before I left the country on Sunday afternoon and all the bytches here look like variations of James Toney :dahell:

I just danced for about 10 minutes to some basic Top 40 music with my sisters and cousins then sat in the corner for like a hour on my phone

Some Derek Luke ass nikka is tryna smash my sister, and knowing her, I'm just gonna sip on this daiquiri and try to forget everything that happens tonight:sadcam:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like that everywhere breh. People get confused by rap videos...thinking its going to look like the big pimping video and see the locals are reg looking as fukk.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I was at the "Fish Fry" as the locals call it (basically a strip of clubs, restaurants and bars) thinking I was gonna tag some local ass before I left the country on Sunday afternoon and all the bytches here look like variations of James Toney :dahell:

I just danced for about 10 minutes to some basic Top 40 music with my sisters and cousins then sat in the corner for like a hour on my phone

Some Derek Luke ass nikka is tryna smash my sister, and knowing her, I'm just gonna sip on this daiquiri and try to forget everything that happens tonight:sadcam:

:mjlol: man i said the same thing when I went

don't let those commercials about the bahamas fool you

EDIT: there are some beautiful women there, but they are very far and few in between

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
:mjlol: man i said the same thing when I went

don't let those commercials about the bahamas fool you

EDIT: there are some beautiful women there, but they are very far and few in between
:hhh:The only fine chick I've seen so far was the customs officer at the airport that looked like Robin Givens a little bit, all these girls are busted and need to lose some weight

Sovereign

Ancient One : The Pinnacle of Evolution.
Daps
Reppin
Armageddon
200.webp

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL

U lawst my nikka:mjlol:

Prolly sippin on tht shyt wit this look on yo face:
2gufkv6.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

You didn't mingle in the right place breh :mjgrin: