Yo girls in the Bahamas are UGLY AS fukkKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, those swagless mannequin hoes just dressed trendy with good makeup. LA and Miami have real dimes, not imitators.
Toronto is a fake big city with zero swag. shyt is like a neutered Chicago, and what Amerikkkan cities feel like after full gentrification.
Get that Minneapolis ass city out of here.

LA yes dimes galore, but Miami got alot of out of shape women that cancel out whatever cute/dime-ish women you do see. It's just as much hype as Toronto. Florida does have nicely built black girls regardless of what their face looks like(moreso than other places). That said...people dont really go out in Toronto anyway, so you won't see the prettier women. It's only good for restaurants and festivals, it's not a going out city like Montreal.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
all the bytches here look like variations of James Toney :dahell:
:bryan:
maxresdefault.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No, those swagless mannequin hoes just dressed trendy with good makeup. LA and Miami have real dimes, not imitators.
Toronto is a fake big city with zero swag. shyt is like a neutered Chicago, and what Amerikkkan cities feel like after full gentrification.
Get that Minneapolis ass city out of here.
The women are fit here on average breh. Fat chicks are a minority

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
LA yes dimes galore, but Miami got alot of out of shape women that cancel out whatever cute/dime-ish women you do see. It's just as much hype as Toronto. Florida does have nicely built black girls regardless of what their face looks like(moreso than other places). That said...people dont really go out in Toronto anyway, so you won't see the prettier women. It's only good for restaurants and festivals, it's not a going out city like Montreal.
Montreal has way more to look at...
These people lightweight friendly, too.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
I saw the typical mix of women during my stay - regular, average, & pretty...like anyplace else in the world.
*I did notice that attractive women, on average, were employed at 'tourist' spots though.*

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I was just thier last month

Fish fry is interesting..good food

Did ya go to Goldie's restaurant OP?

The woman are mostly TRIP DRILLS

thick beautiful bodies but OK faces....

I would definitely smash..

But I wouldn't wife..I think they too Americanised at this point
..smart phones
...rap music and the internet done robbed them of thier innocence..

Thank u riri :mjcry:

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
More Life
nikka u prolly hit up the fry on a random ass night aint nothing was going on so none of the fine girls came out...my country has alot of bad women breh u just gata wait for an event to happen for them to come out...they shut down most of the clubs over here so the spot usually is be local sports bars where everyone gathers...if u black and kno one or two of the locals they can show u wassup you will blend right in with the crowd....dnt make broad statements like that if u dnt kno how shyt operates nikka :ufdup:

Daps
Trini has the finest black women in the carribean. Facts only.

Why aren't here strip clubs in the black carribean? Get these girls on the pole!

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
"in the right places/right place" =
My city/state/country sucks and has zero popping about it. You have to Finesse a good time or "know the right people".
This isn't necessary in a gang of places. Where you from just fukking sucks. Ol fake exclusive ass nikkas.
"You didn't ring the special bell to open the underground vault where the bad bytches are, breh. You need a map"
Ol scavenger turnup ass nikkas.
I hate that cliche with a passion.

:russ:

Facts tho