You jammed up for traffickin and they got your Mom, Wife, and Sister in the indictment.You tellin?

You tellin?

• Welp, it was a nice run boys...

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Stick to the code (larry june voice)...

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Here's the thing, there's holes in his recounting of events, but that's neither here nor there...

I'm strictly and staunchly against snitching, because snitching is NEVER about "protecting your family". Its about saving your own ass, specifically not being accountable for your own voluntary actions...

You pay to play, you pay the price if you get caught...

To his situation specifically, they can talk all the shyt they want about nailing your family. That's a scare tactic, contrary to what people believe they don't go rounding up any and every random person who may have been an unwitting participant. And in his case, his mom was a willing participant, and his wife was too, in that she knew how their lifestyle was furnished and she was depositing burner money orders. Mom and wifey knew what it was when they jumped in the ring, they had choices to separate themselves. Don't know about his sister but typically speaking the law, while they are known to play dirty, have enough Intel where they not just smashing muhfukkas who don't know anything...

That's just how I feel, bro. All snitches have the same story, "gotta protect my family over anything", but if it was really about protecting them, you wouldn't put them in a position where they are vulnerable. Greed and idolatry are what led to this dude's downfall, he ain't bvb the only nikka who been pressed by the people like that...

Personally, I've been in more than a few situations where time was hanging over my head and snitches were threatening and I was questioned about what other people did. My experiences shaped me, it ain't about a "code", which is Coli speech, I believe I'm accountable for my own decisions, period. Everybody gets theirs in the end.......including the snitch...
If someone who isn’t your peoples snitches on you, they’re fair game imo.

Keep in mind I’m not an underworld criminal so my view holds no weight, but I’m just saying on principle I feel like if a business associate who isn’t your fam tells on you, all bets are off.

The Mexican plug snitched on him and didn’t snitch on his own plug, so he doesn’t owe him shyt imo. I know that violates the code and everything but I digress.

I don’t know if you watched Vlad’s interview with Johnny Alite, the Albanian Gambino family hitman. He said he never told and never got caught with anything, but Mafia cats told on him so he told back. He was like he’s not Italian and these Mafia dudes violated their own oath by ratting him out so he wasn’t gonna sit in jail for the rest of his life over it. I feel him, if that’s true. But I’m not a street guy so whatever.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Pusha dissed this dude and called himsel . snitch for telling on the Mexican cartel who are allowed to snitch on anybody outside fo their cartel. If Pusha got jammed up for a 10 year charge his punk ass would tell.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Lol this street code shyt is wild. Everyone told, and the plug told Geezy he understood, according to his story. He ended up telling too :manny:

He lived in jail as a rat. Folks he was the connect for said he was straight. fukk....Pusha was still good with him and his family AFTER all this info came out.

I'm a square. Rap music and movies will have you believing one thing, when it looks like it's the other.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Keep in mind I’m not an underworld criminal so my view holds no weight, but I’m just saying on principle I feel like if a business associate who isn’t your fam tells on you, all bets are off.

The Mexican plug snitched on him and didn’t snitch on his own plug, so he doesn’t owe him shyt imo. I know that violates the code and everything but I digress.

I don’t know if you watched Vlad’s interview with Johnny Alite, the Albanian Gambino family hitman. He said he never told and never got caught with anything, but Mafia cats told on him so he told back. He was like he’s not Italian and these Mafia dudes violated their own oath by ratting him out so he wasn’t gonna sit in jail for the rest of his life over it. I feel him, if that’s true. But I’m not a street guy so whatever.

Lol this is what I'm saying. Geezy was gonna stand tall before buddy told and they put his family in it. shyt is weird.

Also, unrelated, lol from the interviews he talks about being shocked the Feds were on his case. He escaped prison the first go-round by the grace of God...ended up getting back in it.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
If they all in the game, it is what it is :yeshrug:

But if their civilians getting wrapped up in the mess I created? I telling to keep them safe and I gotta hold that L :yeshrug:

Besides, its the drug game everybody tells :yeshrug:

Ain't no honor among thieves and lowlife criminals :manny:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The bigger question is why even get them involved in any aspect to begin with?

Even if you did get them involved on any level yourself, if them people sat you down and showed you the paperwork saying that your mother, wife, and sister are all documented in participating in your criminal organization, and are looking at big fed time unless you talk, what would you do?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
If they all in the game, it is what it is
:yeshrug:

What if they all weren't?

What if your wife was looking at 25 to life fed time because she cashed two money orders you gave her, not knowing they were linked to your illegal dealings?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You are both incorrect, to be charged with "trafficking" in the federal system, can be as little 5 grams or 500 grams, it would be an

841: Possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute

846: Conspiracy to distribute controlled substance

960: Importation of controlled substances

952: conspiracy to import controlled substances

Gonzalez was charged in a CCE, which is continuing criminal enterprise, which is the DEA version of the RICO, statute 848

it doesn't have to cross state lines, at all.

They may have the prerogative to charge you with trafficking for 5 grams but I never seen anybody on a trafficking rap for some small shyt...

In the county jails in Albany NY and Charlotte NC they house Fed and State inmates together (well, they did in '12 when I was in Alb and in '14-15 when I was in Charlotte), so I was able to see alota different cats with Fed joints...

When I was in Charlotte, the local police (CMPD) put a fed inquiry into the local FBI office to see if I was involved in a gun trafficking ring from Georgia to North Carolina. They declined to pick up my case for a lack of evidence, but I didn't find this out for several months and spent multiple days a week in the library trying to see the variety of possibilities they could charge me with (Feds)...

In a general sense I always took trafficking to just mean large loads of narcotics, not that it had to cross state lines, which is "interstate" trafficking...

I disagree but I get what you're saying...

There's holes in Geezy story and at any rate, the Feds didn't need Geezy to knock the "big" plug, the evidence of that is that they didn't even use his testimony (Geezy own words). And there's no proof that Geezy's statements to them brought Big Plug in or that Junior Plug didn't already implicate him...

Regardless, accepting responsibility for your actions to me is what you should do in his situation. Read his indictment, this nikka literally had years to quit and do something else with himself...

The John Alite series is one of Vlad's best series ever, alota that shyt was relatable. Alite a snitch too, the mistake these guys make is expecting other criminals like yourself to uphold morals and values, ESPECIALLY when you aren't "one of their own" like Alite wasn't. You typically learn this shyt at an early age if you jumped off the porch young like these guys say...

I will say, while I don't have the experience of shooting and/or killing 30 people, listening to him talk about some of his experiences is really familiar in my own mind's eye. Just like with running drugs, when you get used to reacting with violence it has no real effect on you in the moment, and once you've separated yourself from it as I have (and apparently he has), it isn't all that difficult to talk about...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What if they all weren't?

What if your wife was looking at 25 to life fed time because she cashed two money orders you gave her, not knowing they were linked to your illegal dealings?

Geezy didn't get popped until '09 and his indictment documents dealing from 2003. Unless his wife is the most empty headed ignoramus in human history, there is no way she didn't know what furnished their lifestyle and what she was being asked to do on occasion...

The issue here is until Vlad made him admit, he was gonna stick to his story that "they weren't involved" in his shyt. They were involved because he involved them, and they knew they were involved...

Personally there are women out there who will refuse to be with you if you are active in the field; there are women who will be cool with the fruits of your labor but tell you they snitching if they get caught on any of your shyt; and there are women who understand the situation they place themselves in and take their time if it comes, they understand the risks...

I've dealt with and had convos with all these kinds of women...