You jammed up for traffickin and they got your Mom, Wife, and Sister in the indictment.You tellin?

You tellin?

• Welp, it was a nice run boys...

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Stick to the code (larry june voice)...

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That' a very common trope, from war stories of cooperators, is they only snitched on "an other", or an enemy, but "no family"

I wouldn't take his word at face vale, unless I saw the documents laying out his sentence reduction and his pre sentence report

It’s a fed case.

Every single detail is public record.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What would you say?

Here's the thing, there's holes in his recounting of events, but that's neither here nor there...

I'm strictly and staunchly against snitching, because snitching is NEVER about "protecting your family". Its about saving your own ass, specifically not being accountable for your own voluntary actions...

You pay to play, you pay the price if you get caught...

To his situation specifically, they can talk all the shyt they want about nailing your family. That's a scare tactic, contrary to what people believe they don't go rounding up any and every random person who may have been an unwitting participant. And in his case, his mom was a willing participant, and his wife was too, in that she knew how their lifestyle was furnished and she was depositing burner money orders. Mom and wifey knew what it was when they jumped in the ring, they had choices to separate themselves. Don't know about his sister but typically speaking the law, while they are known to play dirty, have enough Intel where they not just smashing muhfukkas who don't know anything...

That's just how I feel, bro. All snitches have the same story, "gotta protect my family over anything", but if it was really about protecting them, you wouldn't put them in a position where they are vulnerable. Greed and idolatry are what led to this dude's downfall, he ain't bvb the only nikka who been pressed by the people like that...

Personally, I've been in more than a few situations where time was hanging over my head and snitches were threatening and I was questioned about what other people did. My experiences shaped me, it ain't about a "code", which is Coli speech, I believe I'm accountable for my own decisions, period. Everybody gets theirs in the end.......including the snitch...

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It’s a fed case.

Every single detail is public record.

Nah, it's not all public, the PSR is never public, he would have to release that himself, he has a copy. The sealed motions for his downward departure, are just that, sealed. Almost always the cooperation is in sealed documents, but it's maybe out there in other cases, they may ID him you can piece together, like (CW-1 was a multi kilo trafficker who has cooperated for hopes of reducing his exposure)

I really doubt he got a 25 year sentence reduction to corroborate what the prosecutors already had. In some federal districts you can cooperate on one issue and not others, like in Southern District you can only cooperate fully, or not at all, but I don't think it's really likely he only cooperated against the one guy, or whatever his story is.

If he did, that's the game, that's how the life goes, but that's the folk tale spun on the special needs yard "Man, I told on this guy, but he told on me, and he's dying from cancer anyway..."

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
been listening to this interview...imo the most fukked part of the story so far is pusha putting out the ‘snitch’ song to “protect” his rap persona/career but inadvertently putting dude’s life (the one who lived the lyrics ironically) in jeopardy

dude owns up to the snitching label but it’s not like pusha or his ppl had anything to do w/ it or were the target(s) of it whatsoever as far as the snitching goes...dude snitched on a mexican whose ppl snitched on him

not debating whether or not dude was right for snitching but it had absolutely nothing to do w/ pusha who seemingly looked to capitalize off the buzz of the controversy by making this song which distanced him from dude for snitching and earned him “hip hop cool points” smh...very foul move imo...I understand it from a “business” standpoint but foul nonetheless...dude seemingly took it in stride tho

Typical move by p*ssy T :manny:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Well they would have to prove their involvement in my case right?

cause if they have to I’m taking the blame for everything

Feds got a 90 something percent conviction rate.

If they come get you, they got you.

They wouldn't put them in the indictment if they didn't have them dead to rights, which they did.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mom's ,wife , auntie and sis will tell on yo a$$ with no hesitation

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
You are both incorrect, to be charged with "trafficking" in the federal system, can be as little 5 grams or 500 grams, it would be an

841: Possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute

846: Conspiracy to distribute controlled substance

960: Importation of controlled substances

952: conspiracy to import controlled substances

Gonzalez was charged in a CCE, which is continuing criminal enterprise, which is the DEA version of the RICO, statute 848

it doesn't have to cross state lines, at all.