You jammed up for traffickin and they got your Mom, Wife, and Sister in the indictment.You tellin?

You tellin?

• Welp, it was a nice run boys...

Votes: 23 67.6%
  • Stick to the code (larry june voice)...

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in Geezy situation his mexican plug told on him but refused tell on his boss. The feds wanted the plug's plug so they jammed Geezy and his family up. I woulda been like fukk them Mexicans too.

:manny:

Hold your own burrito Jefe.

Also the plug's plug ended up snitching too. Imagine getting life not snitching to protect a snitch while your mom wife and sister also sit in jail.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
been listening to this interview...imo the most fukked part of the story so far is pusha putting out the ‘snitch’ song to “protect” his rap persona/career but inadvertently putting dude’s life (the one who lived the lyrics ironically) in jeopardy

dude owns up to the snitching label but it’s not like pusha or his ppl had anything to do w/ it or were the target(s) of it whatsoever as far as the snitching goes...dude snitched on a mexican whose ppl snitched on him

not debating whether or not dude was right for snitching but it had absolutely nothing to do w/ pusha who seemingly looked to capitalize off the buzz of the controversy by making this song which distanced him from dude for snitching and earned him “hip hop cool points” smh...very foul move imo...I understand it from a “business” standpoint but foul nonetheless...dude seemingly took it in stride tho

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That' a very common trope, from war stories of cooperators, is they only snitched on "an other", or an enemy, but "no family"

I wouldn't take his word at face vale, unless I saw the documents laying out his sentence reduction and his pre sentence report