Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Didn't :skip: start that or did he just contribute to it?

I think he's the one who reported that Barry Switzer and his guys wanted to put the word around that Troy was gay.

I don't know if the rumor was already out there, but he was reporting about a head coach/QB beef being so bad that the coach wanted people to think the QB was gay.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Maaaaan I never thought this was a legit rumor that knocked him off

Yancey Thigpen on the team that played his college ball where I grew up in Winston-Salem, and I remember these rumors popping up and folks around town swore up and down it was Yancey Thigpen because of how he was alleged to have rolled in college. I always figured him and Kordell were just some rumor the town idiots ran w/ but I had no idea it was actually such an issue for him :damn:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Rooney family don't follow the typical grain of racist NFL. Dude will be coaching there for a long time.

He's already been there 14 years. One bad season, 'we need a new voice in the lockerroom, we recognize Mike's value to the organization', etc etc. I've seen the playbook, I know the snap count and the formation. Let him have a bad season and we'll see how forgiving they are.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That was a great read.
Hatin ass fukka just making up rumors cause he didn't want Kordell to shine? And it took off like that with 0 evidence :dahell:
Thats crazy to me.
That night at the restaurant had to be one of the most humiliating nights of his life. Just wrong and embarrassing.

Shoutout to his father, seemed like the best type of father you can have.