Dinner or Cash

• Dinner with these brehs

• 1k in cash

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shoog Shatmi

All Star
Daps
:russ:Y’all really believe these forex nikkaz
How do these forex scams work? Years ago a nikka I know told me he was investing a good chunk of his monthly income with some guy he knew who was a forex "trader" who promised him these amazing returns. I was blown away that this nikka was that gullible and tried to talk him out of it.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:Y’all really believe these forex nikkaz
Their the biggest joke going right now. Whoever at the top of the forex pyramid scheme eating. They have been using cute girls on IG to act like forex consultants and just recruit hard body. I’ve seen countless black and mixed girls having their whole IG page dedicated to forex while still having a good amount of cute pics up

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do these forex scams work? Years ago a nikka I know told me he was investing a good chunk of his monthly income with some guy he knew who was a forex "trader" who promised him these amazing returns. I was blown away that this nikka was that gullible and tried to talk him out of it.
I don’t know about your boy. He most likely got scammed. Never heard of a respected forex broker. But the scam isthey don’t trade currency for you. They “teach” you how to make money with forex. It’s basically a pyramid scheme where all the money goes to the top.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don’t know about your boy. He most likely got scammed. Never heard of a respected forex broker. But the scam isthey don’t trade currency for you. They “teach” you how to make money with forex. It’s basically a pyramid scheme where all the money goes to the top.
This literally happened to me a month ago. My aunt gave my number to a church friend of hers and spent close to 30 minutes listening to her pitch me about this black dude who wants to teach a seminar to other black people on forex trading.

He’s retired made millions (trading ,real estate)and wants to pass it down.

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Their the biggest joke going right now. Whoever at the top of the forex pyramid scheme eating. They have been using cute girls on IG to act like forex consultants and just recruit hard body. I’ve seen countless black and mixed girls having their whole IG page dedicated to forex while still having a good amount of cute pics up
Exactly. The same nikkaz in forex have been involved in other past MLM schemes. They just jump from one pyramid to another, I know two people personally pump faking that forex shyt, acting like they are living the high life, when I know how they are living in REAL LIFE :snoop: