• Dinner with these brehs

• 1k in cash

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. The same nikkaz in forex have been involved in other past MLM schemes. They just jump from one pyramid to another, I know two people personally pump faking that forex shyt, acting like they are living the high life, when I know how they are living in REAL LIFE :snoop:
Yup. My girl is kind of cute and she gets at least one DM a week from a female trying to get her to join their forex group. And promising riches

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Exactly. The same nikkaz in forex have been involved in other past MLM schemes. They just jump from one pyramid to another, I know two people personally pump faking that forex shyt, acting like they are living the high life, when I know how they are living in REAL LIFE :snoop:
Cant forget about this

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You mean you don’t believe Your boy Chad Thompson

Brazy these MFs must all have the same script. I'm at the 9:00 mark and he's doing acronyms . No Cap I was getting high with my boy a few months back and he was practicing his presentation with us and he was doing the exact same acronyms except for his POOR he was saying "Passing On Opportunities Repetitively" and I told him to change that shyt to Repeatedly :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
Forex works, it’s a form day trading but stay away from the MLM stuff shyt is absolutely a Ponzi scheme
If you're doing short term trades with forex you got to be dumb as fuk. You're trading against people who use trading bots and algos taht can place a trade faster than you can click your mouse. Algos can not only see everyon'e position, but they can also see chart patterns forming in miliseconds. You're better off just investing longterm via index funds breh:yeshrug:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
If you're doing short term trades with forex you got to be dumb as fuk. You're trading against people who use trading bots and algos taht can place a trade faster than you can click your mouse. Algos can not only see everyon'e position, but they can also see chart patterns forming in miliseconds. You're better off just investing longterm via index funds breh:yeshrug:
highly disagree with the bolded because with that thinking you shouldn't trade the stock or options market either because they can see all that also. The thing is not setting your stops at obvious crowded spots. I've made a lot more money trading than I do in my long term holds

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
highly disagree with the bolded because with that thinking you shouldn't trade the stock or options market either because they can see all that also. The thing is not setting your stops at obvious crowded spots. I've made a lot more money trading than I do in my long term holds
:mjlol:Crowded... nikka you've just been lucky.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This thread just reminded me that I gave my little brother $1000 a couple of years ago to invest in Forex. nikka sent me a powerpoint deck and everything. Let me find out he fell for ANOTHER pyramid scheme. (He did Tahitian Noni when I was in college).

The $1k aint a big deal but I do need to call him and roast him for falling for these schemes. :mjlol: