Young breh witnesses the harsh realities of #GMB

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
luckily for him, it happened early in his life and he'll be able to learn from this and navigate better in the future

:wow:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
luckily for him, it happened early in his life and he'll be able to learn from this and navigate better in the future

OP..

I agree with you, but I also agree with the young breh when he said towards the end that if the young brehette don't want to be with him, then say that shyt.

To me, that was a mature response as well as attitude to have. Good or bad, people should always keep shyt a buck and some change, especially if they are seeking some strange...

He will be alright...

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
OP..

I agree with you, but I also agree with the young breh when he said towards the end that if the young brehette don't want to be with him, then say that shyt.

To me, that was a mature response as well as attitude to have. Good or bad, people should always keep shyt a buck and some change, especially if they are seeking some strange...

He will be alright...

Yeah he handled it better than most other dudes I see in these videos. He didn’t try to fight or even really acknowledge the other guy. He didn’t cry on camera and beg for her back. He did what he had to do and left it at that (as far as we know).

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah he handled it better than most other dudes I see in these videos. He didn’t try to fight or even really acknowledge the other guy. He didn’t cry on camera and beg for her back. He did what he had to do and left it at that (as far as we know).

Yeah, he will be alright. Probably wasn't into her like that anyways. Would not be surprised if young breh ended up fukkin one of her homegirls, sisters, cousins , etc..

Youngsta handled it very well, IMO..

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I also agree with the young breh when he said towards the end that if the young brehette don't want to be with him, then say that shyt.

scumbag behavior has fully been normalized. there are young brehs and brehettes that truly believe this type of dysfunctional behavior is the norm rather than a demonic deviation. this type of shyt has been going on since the dawn of time but has been augmented recently due to tv shows like love and hip-hop as well as places like twitter which encourage depraved behavior under the guise of sexual agency

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
scumbag behavior has fully been normalized. there are young brehs and brehettes that truly believe this type of dysfunctional behavior is the norm rather than a demonic deviation. this type of shyt has been going on since the dawn of time but has been augmented recently due to tv shows like love and hip-hop as well as places like twitter which encourage depraved behavior under the guise of sexual agency

How I see it is that all involved are young! Young people do shyt like this until they are mature enough to have a real relationship.

Like I said in another post, young breh handled it well. He could have acted a donkey and embarrassed himself, but he didn't. I doubt he was even into ol girl like that and he may even have a few of em on the side, for all we know??

At the end of the day, the young breh was right on one aspect.. keep it real and be honest. If ol girl wanna fukk with other dudes, then that is what it is. Neither of them need to be in a relationship anyways. They got plenty of time to get into that shyt when they are older and established in life.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
How I see it is that all involved are young! Young people do shyt like this until they are mature enough to have a real relationship.

Thing is most of these women never mature or change. Why do you think we have GMB tales of women well into their 40s and shyt? :francis:
Even when they're old enough, married and settled down, this behaviour can still be triggered at any time :wow:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The sad thing yall ain't notice was she was smiling ear to ear.

These btiches are evil fr. Idc what no one has to say.

Did she look like she felt bad? She thought it was cute.

Yall saying it's coo cuz she young. Nah that's how bytches always be, and they look at least 18 n up. They ain't that young to put anything pass them.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The sad thing yall ain't notice was she was smiling ear to ear.

These btiches are evil fr. Idc what no one has to say.

Did she look like she felt bad? She thought it was cute.

Yall saying it's coo cuz she young. Nah that's how bytches always be, and they look at least 18 n up. They ain't that young to put anything pass them.

bytch was smiling hard as fukk

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
F8XGv4x.gif

Bet you the chick probably gonna hit him down the line trying to get back...:mjlol: