Young breh witnesses the harsh realities of #GMB

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Young king handled it well. Wish him all the best in the future.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
OP..

I agree with you, but I also agree with the young breh when he said towards the end that if the young brehette don't want to be with him, then say that shyt.

To me, that was a mature response as well as attitude to have. Good or bad, people should always keep shyt a buck and some change, especially if they are seeking some strange...

He will be alright...

All that mature shyt is null and void posting all this on the net :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is most of these women never mature or change. Why do you think we have GMB tales of women well into their 40s and shyt? :francis:
Even when they're old enough, married and settled down, this behaviour can still be triggered at any time :wow:

Heard one breh say "The only difference between a 19 yr old chick and a 38 yr old chick these days is the amount of dikk's the 38 yr old has already

taken" ----Cold world:francis:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I will say this...

I never bought into the idea that women mature faster then men. Even if that was the case, then it for damn sure doesn't apply to all women.

Tell you what it is, doe:

girls mature faster than boys do, but when girls reach womanhood they hit a point of maturity where they just stop like a muffucca.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
nikkas just don't know how to pick women too OP. I could look at that broad and tell she ain't to be cuffed. nikkas wanna try to save a hoe then cry about it later when it doesn't work out.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tell you what it is, doe:

girls mature faster than boys do, but when girls reach womanhood they hit a point of maturity where they just stop like a muffucca.

I met a lot of women from all walks of life and I honestly can say that I only met a handful of women during my adult lifetime who I consider to be mature.

The thing is that most of those who I felt was mature were foreign born. I have had the misfortune to meet too many old ass women who acted like little teenaged girls.

Now, the young ladies who put their business out on social media these days?? Sheeeit!!!!!!!

Ain't no way hell anyone can tell me that they have an ounce of maturity in them!!! Nobody!! Its getting worse! These young parents are NOT providing proper home training to their kids, both boys and girls..Smh

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
My grandma was thotting it up in clubs and bars regularly until she was 63.

Like she had a habit of constantly putting her own self interest and satisfaction ahead and above everyone else in her life(family).

And where's she at now? Alone for the past the 25+ years. Delusional in thinking that men still want her. Yet feels entitled and wishes everyone was more family oriented, because now that she's ready to be.

Point is some people never change. Avoid people who are inherently selfish and constantly without fault.

I'd rather be single than deal with a reincarnation of my grandmother.

200w.gif

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
The fact that she was smiling tells me one of two things. They wasn’t even in no serious relationship like that or this shyt was fake just to get homie some views.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
He’s clearly upset. Posting a vid was pretty pointless and kinda emotional. Just take her behavior and lack of respect for you as a lesson and move accordingly. These girls for everybody :yeshrug::wow:

Love is just a word to some people :mjcry: