Young breh witnesses the harsh realities of #GMB

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thing is most of these women never mature or change. Why do you think we have GMB tales of women well into their 40s and shyt? :francis:
Even when they're old enough, married and settled down, this behaviour can still be triggered at any time :wow:

I will say this...

I never bought into the idea that women mature faster then men. Even if that was the case, then it for damn sure doesn't apply to all women.

But, I liked how the young breh handled the situation. He said what he said and all, but he didn't act up which is a good sign that he will do well with the ladies in his life. I wish dudes older than him would do what he did..

As for the young lady, she will learn. Not all dudes gonna handle cheating like young breh did. But, that is for her to learn and experience..

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
F8XGv4x.gif

Bet you the chick probably gonna hit him down the line trying to get back...:mjlol:

Wishful thinking breh...

The dude filming is a clown and she knows it. That’s why she was laughing. He was on the verge of crying in his own video talking bout “bytch if you wanna be with me then be with me” :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wishful thinking breh...

The dude filming is a clown and she knows it. That’s why she was laughing. He was on the verge of crying in his own video talking bout “bytch if you wanna be with me then be with me” :dead:

He said if you DON'T wanna be with me... :beli: He handled that shyt like a G... :birdman:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Thing is most of these women never mature or change. Why do you think we have GMB tales of women well into their 40s and shyt? :francis:
Even when they're old enough, married and settled down, this behaviour can still be triggered at any time :wow:
My grandma was thotting it up in clubs and bars regularly until she was 63.

Like she had a habit of constantly putting her own self interest and satisfaction ahead and above everyone else in her life(family).

And where's she at now? Alone for the past the 25+ years. Delusional in thinking that men still want her. Yet feels entitled and wishes everyone was more family oriented, because now that she's ready to be.

Point is some people never change. Avoid people who are inherently selfish and constantly without fault.

I'd rather be single than deal with a reincarnation of my grandmother.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
My grandma was thotting it up in clubs and bars regularly until she was 63.

Like she had a habit of constantly putting her own self interest and satisfaction ahead and above everyone else in her life(family).

And where's she at now? Alone for the past the 25+ years. Delusional in thinking that men still want her. Yet feels entitled and wishes everyone was more family oriented, because now that she's ready to be.

Point is some people never change. Avoid people who are inherently selfish and constantly without fault.

I'd rather be single than deal with a reincarnation of my grandmother.
Dam

U gotta make a thread on that...

I made a thread on an aunt like that too....