Young Jeezy on the Combat Jack Show

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I knew Jeezy was going to be his next guest.

said no one.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Need that one to happen. :takedat:
That's too crazy, must be among the illest stories in hiphop and he rarely does these type of interviews.
Dude has been through it all, through the labels as a youngin, east coast west coast beef, the whole R&B thing, among the first big tours, clothing labels, street shyt, parties my goodness.

The thing is there's so much shady shyt in his life that he won't/can't talk about, all that good stuff same with Jay.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
"you know what i mean":wow:

i kept tryna guess when he was gonna say the line,lost total concentration :lupe:

great interview so far....

(still listening)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Tired of this Podcast Shyt :camby:

Why cant we get that live video studio feel anymore?? :why:

@Combat Jack i got an aunt down in Bed Stuy who got a brownstone who can use some extra income

i can get it for u on the low ...sizeable space ..nice hardwood floors and walls ....right in the heart of BK off Fulton and Nostrand area rudebwoi :mjpls:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

@Combat Jack i got an aunt down in Bed Stuy who got a brownstone who can use some extra income

i can get it for u on the low ...sizeable space ..nice hardwood floors and walls ....right in the heart of BK off Fulton and Nostrand area rudebwoi :mjpls:
wha gwan? :mjpls:@CombatJack

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

You gonna sit and watch 2.5 hour interviews per week?

It's convenient to have podcasts for long interviews cause you can listen on your phone pause it, put it in the auxiliary in the car pause it, and play the rest when you get home before you go to bed. I don't even know why one would want to look at 5 dudes for 2.5 hours.