Young Jeezy x Hot97 Interview (Seen It All Album, Alleged “Family Fight,” JAY Z and More)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Cliffnotes

- Says he wants to smash Nicole Murphy
- Less guarded in interviews and such than he was early in his career because there's not as many questions about real life street situations before his rap career
- Him and his son are cool after their publicized fight..they now have more of a father/son than friend/friend relationship
- His moms kicked him out at gunpoint when she found drug money in her house at age 17
- He spent $300k of his own money trying to put Gibbs on but it just didn't happen..couldn't get him a deal and Gibbs work ethnic/professionalism wasn't the best
- Saw Gibbs in the club after they fell out, sent for him to come to his section to discuss things but freddie wouldn't come
- Took 6 months off of his own to work solely on getting YG hot and make sure his project was straight
- Wanted to clarify Hov didn't sob about his Seen it All verse
- Has a :dwillhuh: moment over hov's 92 bricks references lol

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Cliffnotes

- Him and his son are cool after their publicized fight..they now have more of a father/son than friend/friend relationship
- His moms kicked him out at gunpoint when she found drug money in her house at age 17
- He spent $300k of his own money trying to put Gibbs on but it just didn't happen..couldn't get him a deal and Gibbs work ethnic/professionalism wasn't the best
- Saw Gibbs in the club after they fell out, sent for him to come to his section to discuss things but freddie wouldn't come
- Took 6 months off of his own to work solely on getting YG hot and make sure his project was straight

:lawd: i bet you wont give da time stamp on da gibbs talk.....:win:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why the fukk he comparing himself to Pac like that?:dahell:

I don't see the similarities in them AT ALL.

every Negro regardless of their career path or occupation have their "TUPAC" moments....... :manny:

just like every byatch has their "BEYONCE' I woke up like dis moments" :russ:

Last edited:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Cliffnotes

- Less guarded in interviews and such than he was early in his career because there's not as many questions about real life street situations before his rap career

You shouled do time stamps. I'd rep u, when is the Jay z/92 bricks

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
ain't even 10 minutes into the Interview..and already I WANNA SMACK THE SHYT OUTTA EBRO........

every other word out his mouth is PAYOLA RELATED :comeon:

"thank you for putting me into this game (paid spokesperson) Jeezy"

"thank you for spending Advertising Dollars Jeezy"

"the reason that I'm TALKING SO MUCH about this brand..Cause Jeezy understands you gotta CUT AN OLD DUDE LIKE ME A CHECK"
:why:

THIS N1GGA is too flawed to be respected.............I can't even listen to this shyt :camby:

he damn their dry snitching on himself..or trying to put out hints to other "rappers"

this whole damn interview ain't nothing but a dikk slobbing promo commercial for Jeezy's tequila brand and his project...

no REAL GOOD HARD HITTING QUESTIONS like you would hear on the BREAKFAST CLUB :shaq: