Young Jeezy x Hot97 Interview (Seen It All Album, Alleged “Family Fight,” JAY Z and More)

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Questionable moves aside, Jeezy always has my respect, way he moves, way he carries himself in interviews. Sure we will see a Breakfast Club one soon.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
this whole damn interview ain't nothing but a dikk slobbing promo commercial for Jeezy's tequila brand and his project...

no REAL GOOD HARD HITTING QUESTIONS like you would hear on the BREAKFAST CLUB :shaq:
They asked him about the fight with his son and the Gibbs situation. He gave more detailed in depth answers than he usually does. I guarantee when Jeezy does the Breakfast Club they will be dikk slobbing as they usually do.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
They asked him about the fight with his son and the Gibbs situation. He gave more detailed in depth answers than he usually does. I guarantee when Jeezy does the Breakfast Club they will be dikk slobbing as they usually do.

they asked him in a courteous hey could you feel free to share with us type of manner.... :comeon:

THEY AIN'T ASKED HIM IN A STRAIGHT UP MANNER LIKE CHARLEGMANE DOES..WHERE A NICCA FEELS INSECURE AND WANT TO PUT HANDS ON CHAR
:ufdup:

just like the 92 bricks ISSUE Jeezy knew that shyt was fugazi.........and wanted to speak on that bullshyt Jay was claiming..

like how the fukk Jay emphasis how he really lost 92 bricks and is able to live comfortably after that...

when BMF member Ralphie .....the same Ralphie who snitched on Jeezy in court out in Cali lost 40 of dem "thangs" from the Mexicans and had to the run to the Feds for "protection" from not only the Mexicans but a host of other BMF cats he informed on......:stopitslime:

and a host of other questionable shyt...like WTF IS HE EXACTLY DOING OR DONE since he got that A&R job that T.I referred him for at ATLANTIC RECORDS :mindblown:

don't get me wrong I been fukking with Jeezy music...but this gottdamn interview is CONTRIVED AS FUKK...we all know EBRO loves all things DEF JAM and PAYOLA related...........so this ain't NO DAMN REAL INTERVIEW CUZ :upsetfavre:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
ain't even 10 minutes into the Interview..and already I WANNA SMACK THE SHYT OUTTA EBRO........

every other word out his mouth is PAYOLA RELATED :comeon:

"thank you for putting me into this game (paid spokesperson) Jeezy"

"thank you for spending Advertising Dollars Jeezy"

"the reason that I'm TALKING SO MUCH about this brand..Cause Jeezy understands you gotta CUT AN OLD DUDE LIKE ME A CHECK"
:why:

THIS N1GGA is too flawed to be respected.............I can't even listen to this shyt :camby:

he damn their dry snitching on himself..or trying to put out hints to other "rappers"

this whole damn interview ain't nothing but a dikk slobbing promo commercial for Jeezy's tequila brand and his project...

no REAL GOOD HARD HITTING QUESTIONS like you would hear on the BREAKFAST CLUB :shaq:

Thats why nobody checks for hot 97...brah. BC killin em in ratings and in popularity outside, even angie left dem nikkas..dat whack bytch miss info wtf...get her outta here, aint nobody checkin for her

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
why da fukk is ebro acting like he can play whatever he wants..brah. you got a set playlist that are from paid records. Aint nobody requesting no music to no radio station :camby::camby:quit the games brah :dahell: everyone knows its a business

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I don't think an unbiased interviewer exists in today's entertainment world.

look every interviewer displays some sense of bias towards a subject or a personality...I get that :manny:

but at the least you can put forth some sense of JOURNALISTIC CREDIBILITY..........

I don't get that from neither Ebro the "businessman/PD" or that gossipy byatch Miss Info and WHO DA FUKK IS THAT OTHER RACIALLY AMBIGIOUS broad in this interview who doesn't add anything worthy to the conversation.... :why:

that show is lame as fukk..............I felt like I was watching a damn infomercial :russ:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
they asked him in a courteous hey could you feel free to share with us type of manner.... :comeon:

THEY AIN'T ASKED HIM IN A STRAIGHT UP MANNER LIKE CHARLEGMANE DOES..WHERE A NICCA FEELS INSECURE AND WANT TO PUT HANDS ON CHAR
:ufdup:

just like the 92 bricks ISSUE Jeezy knew that shyt was fugazi.........and wanted to speak on that bullshyt Jay was claiming..

like how the fukk Jay emphasis how he really lost 92 bricks and is able to live comfortably after that...

when BMF member Ralphie .....the same Ralphie who snitched on Jeezy in court out in Cali lost 40 of dem "thangs" from the Mexicans and had to the run to the Feds for "protection" from not only the Mexicans but a host of other BMF cats he informed on......:stopitslime:

and a host of other questionable shyt...like WTF IS HE EXACTLY DOING OR DONE since he got that A&R job that T.I referred him for at ATLANTIC RECORDS :mindblown:

don't get me wrong I been fukking with Jeezy music...but this gottdamn interview is CONTRIVED AS FUKK...we all know EBRO loves all things DEF JAM and PAYOLA related...........so this ain't NO DAMN REAL INTERVIEW CUZ :upsetfavre:
1. Did you listen to the interview? Cause in the beginning he said he doesn't like to talk about the shyt that goes on behind the scenes. He's not there for that, he'll not talk to radio about that shyt if you want to know go and ask him yourself.

2. Charlamagne and any interviewer respects the person their are interviewing if they want the dude to come back, if they want to keep on getting exclusives and on. I've seen Charlamagne shyt on one person that I assume they would like to come back, Kanye. And that's due to the fact that he's been shytting on Kanye and Kanye still came through. Just like if Drake comes through, theres no reason to stop shytting on him.

3. 92 bricks for the alleged 10-15k or whatever connected cats where paying for wholesale keys is like a million bucks. Not that I believe that he actually lost 92 kilos (perhaps 92 Os or something like that) but Jay fukked with a lot of cats that could cover a million cash in the early 90s. Also we don't know how he lost it, perhaps he was robbed by fukking Mexicans, perhaps it was some jackboys who lost their lives and had to give shyt back and the list goes on.. hypothetically speaking.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I think the problem with hiphop radio interviews is that too many interviewers are too "social".
Imagine partying with dudes, going to the same dinners, setting up the interview through your friendship and then grill'em.. It ain't happening.

That's why Howard Stern is a great interviewer, he's not out there socializing everyday like Angela Yee (who's always seen hanging out with artists and shyt in NY) or Ebro. It's more likely that you see him with other radio hosts, tv personality and on.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
1. Did you listen to the interview? Cause in the beginning he said he doesn't like to talk about the shyt that goes on behind the scenes. He's not there for that, he'll not talk to radio about that shyt if you want to know go and ask him yourself.

2. Charlamagne and any interviewer respects the person their are interviewing if they want the dude to come back, if they want to keep on getting exclusives and on. I've seen Charlamagne shyt on one person that I assume they would like to come back, Kanye. And that's due to the fact that he's been shytting on Kanye and Kanye still came through. Just like if Drake comes through, theres no reason to stop shytting on him.

3. 92 bricks for the alleged 10-15k or whatever connected cats where paying for wholesale keys is like a million bucks. Not that I believe that he actually lost 92 kilos (perhaps 92 Os or something like that) but Jay fukked with a lot of cats that could cover a million cash in the early 90s. Also we don't know how he lost it, perhaps he was robbed by fukking Mexicans, perhaps it was some jackboys who lost their lives and had to give shyt back and the list goes on.. hypothetically speaking.

:comeon: da hell u mean?

Mane they Aint NOTHING HYPOTHETICAL about the cocaine trafficking

It either IS or ISNT. :shaq2:

Dude....ounces and BRICKS are two different damn classifications in the Dope Game

how in the HELL CAN U MISINTERPET THAT!?!? :mindblown:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: da hell u mean?

Mane they Aint NOTHING HYPOTHETICAL about the cocaine trafficking

It either IS or ISNT. :shaq2:

Dude....ounces and BRICKS are two different damn classifications in the Dope Game

how in the HELL CAN U MISINTERPET THAT!?!? :mindblown:
Who misinterpreted it? It's called exaggeration,.

And I was talking hypothetically, you can speak hypothetically about anything :what:.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Great interview like somebody said I like how he carries himself and every time he open up and say something its thought out and is game. I learned something about the man which most dudes nowadays i feel like they characters in a movie or something

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
ain't even 10 minutes into the Interview..and already I WANNA SMACK THE SHYT OUTTA EBRO........

every other word out his mouth is PAYOLA RELATED :comeon:

"thank you for putting me into this game (paid spokesperson) Jeezy"

"thank you for spending Advertising Dollars Jeezy"

"the reason that I'm TALKING SO MUCH about this brand..Cause Jeezy understands you gotta CUT AN OLD DUDE LIKE ME A CHECK"
:why:

THIS N1GGA is too flawed to be respected.............I can't even listen to this shyt :camby:

he damn their dry snitching on himself..or trying to put out hints to other "rappers"

I was highly confused about his "professionalism". Putting his business right on front street. He's pillow talked like this on other occasions. That Migos interview he was talking about how him and Laura Stylez got paid to "host" a trip club, he even stated the exact amount she got [1000 dollars]. Having radio DJs host at clubs and stuff is a form of indirect payola these labels use btw.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I understand his Pac comparison, but people are going to blow it out of proportion...he is basically just sayin' he feels he has a revolutionary vibe with his music similar to Pac...take it how u want but if he feels his peers around him gain innovation, insight and new prosperity you can't knock this man...