Young Jeezy x Hot97 Interview (Seen It All Album, Alleged “Family Fight,” JAY Z and More)

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I was highly confused about his "professionalism". Putting his business right on front street. He's pillow talked like this on other occasions. That Migos interview he was talking about how him and Laura Stylez got paid to "host" a trip club, he even stated the exact amount she got [1000 dollars]. Having radio DJs host at clubs and stuff is a form of indirect payola these labels use btw.

Yeah it was mad awkward...

i'm still shocked and appalled at how blatant Ebro and his staff are in regards to clear violations of FCC standards, in the wake of that big blowout from the former New York Attorney General Elliiot Spitzer investigation involving Payola which centered on HOT 97 during that time period...

you would think they would be a little more cautious :patrice:

also a friend of mine who works radio as well told me about how pathetic Ebro sounded during that MIGOS interview...no shame at all :snoop:

look i might NOT AGREE with everything DAME DASH said..but he is 100% on point about corporate vultures like EBRO who are doing a disservice to what little artistic integrity Hip Hop is able to retain these days......

i swear he has done way more damage to hip hop then a thousand souljah boys and iggy azaleas could ever do........... :ohlawd: