Your favourite podcasts are peddling scammers to you.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
yeah a lot of these people seem like they couldn’t make money the traditional way. many ex-cons tend to gravitate towards certain industries with low barriers to entry i.e real estate, trucking, currency trading. all of them are easy to spot like Jay Morrison and Grant Cardone. i have a sense of respect for them for their ability to carve our paths to income for themselves but if you know you finessing, you shouldn’t be spreading your finesse to the mass of black people. unfortunately, many of us are not critical thinkers and it will be easy for us to get caught up. and especially with being black, the authorities will come after us first.
Agree.
I feel that some people are natural born marks, though .. and finessers will always find out where the marks are.
The content and slant of certain yter channels/podcasts makes them almost mark-farms.
The critical thinkers would have been weeded out early because the unfounded, false, or misleading takes by the hosts would have turned them away. The people who are left don't know or care about being fed nonsense.

If they will buy bogus takes about a simple news story (that would take 5 minutes to verify), picture them being able to spot a conman peddling investment vehicles.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This brother right here is an account and makes videos of people giving bad financial advice. EYL had some scam artist telling people how to take out a bank loan for a vehicle and using the funds for anything else.

The folks at EYL saw his video and had their lawyers send him a cease and desist letter which he rips apart limb from limb here. All went down last week too.

It lines up perfectly what this thread is about.

Thanks. Between them and other folks on IG I always see investment advice. I typically support them because black people need to be thinking about this stuff but I also know we are vulnerable for exploitation.

For instance, they always have that MK the Mortgage guy on. Some of the stuff he says has me like :ehh: but I also don't know enough about real estate to be taking what he says and just running with it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The Black community is the most vulnerable to this type of bullshyt. We are the most aspirational people and love get rich quick schemes.... err pardon me "hustles".

also we have a lot of people that “made it” in our culture that view formal education as their enemy. So they side with alot of these people that are selling how to get out of the rat race that you’ve been trained to particpate end nonsense

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
like wildfire

I seen people become crypto, forex, stock and options gurus with no demonstrable track record of success. Like they cant even show you a verifiable 6 month record showing their trade transactions to see if they made a profit, what their risk profile was, how often did they trade, why they traded when they did, WHY they made that particular trade at that time....etc etc
Man, it be some strippers on IG with “Forex expert” in their bios :dead:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Tony the closer being butt hurt made it to the coli lol

I wonder if he’d be doing all this publicly if Gillie and wallo aint curve this nikka

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
I disagree with EYL. Everything else I agree.

i've always heard of them and I just started to check them out...i was on their youtube live for market mondays...the first 15 minutes was them defending themselves against this guy and they admitted they should do a better job at vetting and take that criticism but they basically where saying "we never said we're experts" and are learning like everyone else .....

then they let their guest talk and the first thing he started doing was peddling services i felt like i was in a multi level networking meeting i dipped...

i know they drop jewels so i'll just follow them on ig and keep it at that

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
The funny thing is that if they were really interested in vetting their guests it wouldnt take an exorbitant amount of effort to do so....

They just like the clicks, the possible payola and the actual content be damned

If somebdy gave them 60K to get on and had a hustle about xeroxing bank cheques these motherfukkers would put them on talking bout get these gems

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I blame Gillie at MDWG for HIM500's introduction to the culture. I thought EYL was supposed to be legit business people, but to take payola from a scammer so he can scam money from your audience is greedy and stupid as hell

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I blame Gillie at MDWG for HIM500's introduction to the culture. I thought EYL was supposed to be legit business people, but to take payola from a scammer so he can scam money from your audience is greedy and stupid as hell
eyl interviews everyone
they seem like they hungry for the clout

i still think they legit
plus ian>>

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
eyl interviews everyone
they seem like they hungry for the clout

i still think they legit
plus ian>>
i hear you but i can't really listen to anyone who would willfully provide indictable information to others. Them dumb nikkas gon get hit with the rico. conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to commit an indictable offense, etc etc. about to be earn your law degree.