Your favourite podcasts are peddling scammers to you.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Tony the closer being butt hurt made it to the coli lol

I wonder if he’d be doing all this publicly if Gillie and wallo aint curve this nikka
nah, but dude's at the very least transparent about his hustle. it's legit. i looked at that shyt and saw what he's providing vs, what you need to do to get paid. he profits from your sub to the listings information and the contracts he draws up. you have to land the sale though.. them other nikkas showing you how to catch a charge and do a bid.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I like EYL, but they made themselves look like clowns, when they ran up on the brotha like that, in front of his wife.
that's gay nikka energy...no straight male runnin up on a 40 something and his wife ....effeminate male energy fuc k them neegas

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Yep. Not just financial advice. Relationship advice, advice about education, etc.

A lot of it is propagated here as well
Social media will have you self righteous as fukk if you really go down the rabbit hole

Online relationships advice ranges from simp advice to thot babble and it’s wild to me

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. Between them and other folks on IG I always see investment advice. I typically support them because black people need to be thinking about this stuff but I also know we are vulnerable for exploitation. (Him5000)

For instance, they always have that MK the Mortgage guy on. Some of the stuff he says has me like :ehh: but I also don't know enough about real estate to be taking what he says and just running with it.
As Soon as someone starts taking promises of making all this money and driving fancy cars and all I have to do it just their mentorship program I stop listing.

MG gives some good advice from time to time and I even spoke with him personally before about an issue and he game me good advice. But the verdict is still out on him as he keeps telling people to buy houses even though the market is fukked up. I dont know if he is sincere or just trying to make sure those Mortgage keep coming only time will tell.

Last edited: