Daps
:ohhh:

Fury admits to dipping hand in petrol prior to Wilder fight

Tyson cheating against his sparring partner

Jeff Mayweather on if whether boxing bare knuckles presents an advantage

Also famed UK boxer GG came out and also stated that Fury’s fist was not in the gloves. :ohhh:

George Groves comments on Tyson Fury's glove controversy ⋆ Boxing News 24

Not gon cap and act like I’m some boxing aficionado so I’ll let thecoli experts expound on what they believe to be true.. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
Corny, take the L and tell Deontay to become a better boxer.

from what it looks like he was the better boxer in the first match; and the ref didn’t make the 10 count.

allegedly got cheated the second fight perhaps bc Fury knew he was the better boxer

:hubie:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sooo are you saying that it’s not cheating if you slip your hand out the glove so that you can punch with your bare knuckles?
:hubie:
I don’t know if that happened and neither do you. It’s a fight. Either tell the referee or figure it out and make it dirty.

In the words of Mike Tyson: “f**k it, it’s a fight.”

Wilder can punch, but he can’t fight. It’s big difference.

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
I don’t know if that happened and neither do you. It’s a fight. Either tell the referee or figure it out and make it dirty.

In the words of Mike Tyson: “f**k it, it’s a fight.”

Wilder can punch, but he can’t fight. It’s big difference.

Does that Mike Tyson quote disregard the integrity of the sport tho :jbhmm:

Anywho, you’re right neither of us knows that which is the problem; we shouldn’t be speculating whether the fight was clean or not but here we are and so for that matter there should be an investigation.. :jbhmm:

but apparently that doesn’t matter to you :jbhmm:

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
Ok so what I’ve gathered so far in this weak ass thread is that most if not all of you believe this UK cac is the superior boxer and Wilder is wildin’ and needs to get better :mjlol::mjlol:

nvm if there just might actually be evidence to support him cheating :mjlol::mjlol:

oh and if you have YouTube as a platform no One is going to take you serious even though y’all the same ones posting on a forum :mjlol::mjlol:

I’ll see myself out of my own thread :pachaha: