YP Taking Tyson Fury To Court For Cheating Wilder

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Ok so what I’ve gathered so far in this weak ass thread is that most if not all of you believe this UK cac is the superior boxer and Wilder is wildin’ and needs to get better :mjlol::mjlol:

nvm if there just might actually be evidence to support him cheating :mjlol::mjlol:

oh and if you have YouTube as a platform no One is going to take you serious even though y’all the same ones posting on a forum :mjlol::mjlol:

I’ll see myself out of my own thread :pachaha:
Do you actually watch boxing?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
if you read my OP I clearly stated that I’m not a boxing aficionado.

now are you gonna make a point and teach or just insult ?
Dude from OP don’t know shyt about boxing and I’ve put on 16 oz gloves for fun and did the same flicks of the wrist and the gloves look flexible. All you have to do is throw the punch without making a full fist. You also cannot get your hands wrapped without the other team in the dressing room. Also the referee checks your gloves before the fight by making sure your fist are in them. Fury may be back on PEDs but the glove scandal is a farce.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does that Mike Tyson quote disregard the integrity of the sport tho :jbhmm:

Anywho, you’re right neither of us knows that which is the problem; we shouldn’t be speculating whether the fight was clean or not but here we are and so for that matter there should be an investigation.. :jbhmm:

but apparently that doesn’t matter to you :jbhmm:
I actually care what y’all think if he cheated but everybody wanna dap fish and giggle

I didn’t see any cheating. I saw an ass whooping.

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
Dude from OP don’t know shyt about boxing and I’ve put on 16 oz gloves for fun and did the same flicks of the wrist and the gloves look flexible. All you have to do is throw the punch without making a full fist. You also cannot get your hands wrapped without the other team in the dressing room. Also the referee checks your gloves before the fight by making sure your fist are in them. Fury may be back on PEDs but the glove scandal is a farce.

two pages in just to get a quality response smmfh. I’ll reply with a rebuttal in a few..