YP Taking Tyson Fury To Court For Cheating Wilder

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if he didn’t (allegedly) cheat then it wouldn’t be hard at all. But there’s a lot of convincing evidence out here :yeshrug:
It really depends on if you are looking for a real answer, or just trying to debate. I can’t tell by your responses, if I’m going to give a real response myself.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
from what it looks like he was the better boxer in the first match; and the ref didn’t make the 10 count.

allegedly got cheated the second fight perhaps bc Fury knew he was the better boxer

:hubie:

nikka please :russ:

Ok so what I’ve gathered so far in this weak ass thread is that most if not all of you believe this UK cac is the superior boxer and Wilder is wildin’ and needs to get better :mjlol::mjlol:

nvm if there just might actually be evidence to support him cheating :mjlol::mjlol:

oh and if you have YouTube as a platform no One is going to take you serious even though y’all the same ones posting on a forum :mjlol::mjlol:

I’ll see myself out of my own thread :pachaha:

:gucci:

its the fukkin truth..wilder isnt a boxer, he's a brawler. Fury is a way better boxer technique wise.

nikkas who dont know anything about boxing dont need to post about it :francis:

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
It really depends on if you are looking for a real answer, or just trying to debate. I can’t tell by your responses, if I’m going to give a real response myself.

two fold. a debate can lead to an understanding which is what I’m ultimately seeking since I’ve made it know countless times that I’m no aficionado. so take that however you will

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Well if he didn’t (allegedly) cheat then it wouldn’t be hard at all. But there’s a lot of convincing evidence out here :yeshrug:
if you read my OP I clearly stated that I’m not a boxing aficionado.

now are you gonna make a point and teach or just insult ?
so instead of like.... trying to understand or learn about boxing, you go straight to conspiracy theories?

help me understand where you're trying to go with this

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps

its the fukkin truth..wilder isnt a boxer, he's a brawler. Fury is a way better boxer technique wise.

I really find it hilarious that all of y’all are on this boxing prestige high horse that only experts can discuss amongst themselves. Nikka gtfoh with this high school bullshyt

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps

so instead of like.... trying to understand or learn about boxing, you go straight to conspiracy theories?

help me understand where you're trying to go with this

Understanding.

I paid to watch a fight, entertaining; even though I’m not an expert like everyone here.

I hear the white guy cheated and want to find out if it’s true.

I come to a forum for a discussion, debate; that can perhaps lead to an understanding .

what’s so hard to understand about this??

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Understanding.

I paid to watch a fight, entertaining; even though I’m not an expert like everyone here.

I hear the white guy cheated and want to find out if it’s true.

I come to a forum for a discussion, debate; that can perhaps lead to an understanding .

what’s so hard to understand about this??
you went straight to conspiracy theory videos instead of "why did wilder lose" is why

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
you went straight to conspiracy theory videos instead of "why did wilder lose" is why

so you fina sit up here and tel me what tf I did lmaoo you nikkas is weird. if you ain’t gonna add anything meaninginful then what’s your purpose being in here in the first place, just to antagonize bc we already got a bunch of nikkas doing that already :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I really find it hilarious that all of y’all are on this boxing prestige high horse that only experts can discuss amongst themselves. Nikka gtfoh with this high school bullshyt

you yourself said you dont watch boxing, but post some conspiracy shyt and say "yall really believe that cac is a better boxer"...yes nikka

just because a dude is black dont mean he's automatically the best..we were all rooting for Wilder but if you really watch boxing then you knew that Fury winning wouldnt have been surprising. Also I think Anthony Joshua would beat Wilder.

My favorite boxer of all time is Jack Dempsey but i still root for all the brehs..dont let being a fake militant cloud your vision

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
you yourself said you dont watch boxing, but post some conspiracy shyt and say "yall really believe that cac is a better boxer"...yes nikka

just because a dude is black dont mean he's automatically the best..we were all rooting for Wilder but if you really watch boxing then you knew that Fury winning wouldnt have been surprising. Also I think Anthony Joshua would beat Wilder.

My favorite boxer of all time is Jack Dempsey but i still root for all the brehs..dont let being a fake militant cloud your vision

wait so bc I referred to this dude Fury as a cac from the UK I’m a militant :laff: & I never even said I was rooting for Wilder lmaooo, all I’m trying to understand if the cac cheated or not but everybody instead wanna flex their boxing expertise man I’m done with this shyt lmaooo

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
so you fina sit up here and tel me what tf I did lmaoo you nikkas is weird. if you ain’t gonna add anything meaninginful then what’s your purpose being in here in the first place, just to antagonize bc we already got a bunch of nikkas doing that already :mjlol:
fukk you mean "what i did" your op is right there lol. did you do something different? dahell

and i don't get why absurd propositions deserve some meaningful response when meaningful effort wasn't put forth in the first place

if you posted a "help me understand why wilder lost" instead of leading with a categorically ridiculous statement then you wouldn't be pressed right now :manny:

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
fukk you mean "what i did" your op is right there lol. did you do something different? dahell

and i don't get why absurd propositions deserve some meaningful response when meaningful effort wasn't put forth in the first place

if you posted a "help me understand why wilder lost" instead of leading with a categorically ridiculous statement then you wouldn't be pressed right now :manny:

You just explicitly TOLD me I went straight to conspiracy theories as if you was sitting next to me in my damn living room :gucci:

So instead of trying to offer something “meaningful” to somethinf you seen “meaningless” you just come in add more “meaningless”; you could’ve kept your ass out the thread for all that matter :gucci: