Zion vs. Notre Dame highlights showed you every reason why he's going #1

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Big man who was guarding him:mjlol:
south-bend-indiana-usa-27th-jan-2018-notre-dame-forward-john-mooney-M17TMK.jpg

Zion is not working the post in the league, he needs to get comfortable on the wing and fast:mjgrin:
And?

You act like he’s not cooking other bigs better than this guy either

And he’s actually one of the best players on that team btw

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Literally the only thing they have in common is being undersized for their position.

Compare Zion’s athleticism, efficiency, rebounding and defense to Anthony-fukking-Bennett brehs... :russ:
There was nothing in that nikkas highlights that remotely looked like Zions game:russ:

You can tell which clowns don’t watch nikkas play before they speak

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was nothing in that nikkas highlights that remotely looked like Zions game:russ:

You can tell which clowns don’t watch nikkas play before they speak

Zero. Plays a completely different style around the rim. Looks like he’s playing below the rim actually (relying on being stronger than whoever’s defending him), even when he’s dunking on folks; especially compared to Zion, who constantly looks like he’s playing above/over defenders.

Looks like he had a better midrange. Nowhere close to being as nimble, fluid or athletic as Zion.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
duke putting mileage on son though

:sadcam:

he should be getting that nba bagg as soon as possible

every step is money being burnt

Even if he left school today, he's not gonna go into a bubble until summer league. He's still gonna play ball as he prepares for the draft regardless.

Might as well do it and enjoy the clout and perks that come with being the main attraction his one year in college.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Even if he left school today, he's not gonna go into a bubble until summer league. He's still gonna play ball as he prepares for the draft regardless.

Might as well do it and enjoy the clout and perks that come with being the main attraction his one year in college.
i understand that

at the same time he's taking money out his legs

he's only in college because ncaa pimps love the dough

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nikkas wishing and speaking mediocrity and injury into Zion life just so they can rush to the Coli and say "I told you so". This forum full of p*ssy nikkas I swear.
I never said breh was suspect but I did say the kids he played in many of them HS highlights looked trash.