His lateral quickness and post moves are impressive :lupe:

Suns might fukk around and get the 1st pick again:lupe:

A Zion - Ayton frontcourt :lupe:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zion is the elite rim protector :mjlit:

I hear you I just don't see it translating into the NBA....I am probably going to be wrong but I see a more explosive Larry Johnson with better passing skills....Either way hes a generational talent but nah I still need a rim protector back there with him even if he is capable.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
so he's gonna beast on the league because of some great "look how I dominated cacs" highlight package :mjlol:

dapper52

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Kansas
He is NOT Lebron, so don’t compare! Lebron was great but was different in his style of play and use of his athleticism. I do admit however both appear to have excellent court vision and ball handling.

Zion has center strength, power forward height and moves quickly like a wing. What is most impressive is he plays very physically on defense, but also his effective, finesse and quickness in the post.

His combo of what appear to be generational combo of defense and post moves will help him stand out BIG TIME in a league suffering from too few effective post players, too few aggressive defenders, and too much small ball and 3 point shooting.

Pray to god he stays healthy. Could you imagine this kid if he adds a fade-away to his post game?