Zion vs. Notre Dame highlights showed you every reason why he's going #1

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
so he's gonna beast on the league because of some great "look how I dominated cacs" highlight package :mjlol:
Would you like me to post clips of him dominating non-cacs as well?

I just used this vid because it showed a lil bit of everything in a short time... I could post 9 minute clips of him dominating black dudes as well

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Would you like me to post clips of him dominating non-cacs as well?

I just used this vid because it showed a lil bit of everything in a short time... I could post 9 minute clips of him dominating black dudes as well

I know dude is dominating College Ball, but something about him is telling me he won't be even a tenth of his potential once he hits pro level

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know dude is dominating College Ball, but something about him is telling me he won't be even a tenth of his potential once he hits pro level
why is that?

It's ok, y'all nikkas said the same thing when he was dominating HS ball.:russell:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
here's a larger highlight reel on why he's going #1 for clowns who don't watch the games

it's a lil older games but it shows why this dude shouldn't even be in college right now... crazy because some of these same clowns were saying his game wouldn't translate against the "Bigger, stronger, more skilled college players" compared to some of his comp in HS and he's still dominating.

I would shut him down BUT he does need the reps against these lil nikkas. Dude is a walking bucket...even if you stop him you most likely got to foul him. shyts crazy

killacal

Banned
Daps
and if he ends up beasting, ill glady say I'm wrong and hang that L
Same here I wish he succeedson the next level but having doubts makes me a crab in the barrel hater:martin:

All hail zion
giphy.gif

Insecure ass nikkas:mjlol:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hes 6'6.
When he gets to the league and has to go against tall long defenders,all that in the paint monster shyt will cease.
I see him as a more athletic Paul Millsapp.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
I've watched 90% of duke games this season and i just dont see a polished offensive game. He does this thing where he beats you on his first step and just jumps over the help defender or leans sideways with an up and under, dont see this being very effective in the NBA. Back to the basket game is non-existent. Jump shot is good not great. Passing instincts are very good for his size. On the other hand his defense is amazing. He will benefit if he goes to a run and gun team. NBA comparison is blake griffin. Griffin is 6'10 but has short arms, doesn't have a polished back to the basket game and has really improved his outside shooting.