1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
1. what dip:russ: I alerted when it was a sub 10 mil market cap
2.use correct terminology, the coin is consolidating , stop saying something is dumping when the price goes up 200% in a day and comes down to 110% . Jesus

Xby can hit $150 tops
$10 minimum
Go in my xby thread and if it’s not clear to you ask me why and i’ll Tell you :blessed:

None of my whales sold, the price consolidated

The only dump we have kinda seen so far is Verge. And don’t get it twisted, it can still rise

:jbhmm: Explain this consolidating process.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Verge cult holdin at .14 cents still :mjlol: lord I️ May have to throw back in off the strength these mothafukkas won’t die :mjlol:
Verge stans are the tupac stans of crypto. On some straight cult status shyt. Just can't let the muthafukker rest in peace:pachaha:

They thought the wraith was gonna drop and lambos were gonna fall out the sky. That shyt came and went without anybody giving a fukk. Truth be told 90% of verge holders prolly had no idea what the wraith even did or how to use it.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
What's going on with BNTY?......word is that some whales are trying to keep it down and accumulate the same way they're doing with ven. Could explode eventually though.

Its been pretty stagnate. Some movement today though, we'll see if it keeps going. I planned to buy more this weekend because I think it'll explode eventually.

PCHMalibu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Malibu
tenor.gif
Breh they hyped this shyt up and I'm sitting smh

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Just joined myself. What are the benefits of this exchange over binance?
like malta pointed out earlier, i think it has more of the up & commers at their early stages aka lower price points. also a lot with relatively smaller total shares.

one of the ones i picked up is TFL (TrueFlip) it only has 9 million total coins !!

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Last night there were three Eca addresses that had billion dollar coins

Now there is only 1

I see why it consolidated the way it did last night
Those guys made roughly 5 mil each