10/14 PBC on SHO: Tim Tszyu vs Brian Mendoza (WBO Super Welterweight Title)

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
That's a lot of hurting. :russ:

Tsyzu had a small time out with an injury prior to his Gausha fight.

This was before his first fight in USA (February 2022), so the idea that it delayed anything in regards to a potential Charlo fight can't work.

Charlo 'injured' his wrist/hand in December of 2022, the fight between Tsyzu / Charlo had been building up, and if I recall correctly, it was at the very beginning of camp?

Either way, Charlo then dragged out the '*injury' all the way until word got out regarding the Canelo fight in mid to late July, 7 months.
I am just saying technically Jermell is right. Tzyzu got hurt or something else happened (not a dog bite, which was later), then something happened with Jermell. Tbf it does look like bullshyt since Jermell went from having a fractured hand to fighting a Canelo alvarez. I'm not defending it. It feels like Jermell is ducking a lot lately.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I am just saying technically Jermell is right. Tzyzu got hurt or something else happened (not a dog bite, which was later), then something happened with Jermell. Tbf it does look like bullshyt since Jermell went from having a fractured hand to fighting a Canelo alvarez. I'm not defending it. It feels like Jermell is ducking a lot lately.

Ducking imo is leaving a risky fight for a cake walk.

Jermell said he wanted a bag and Tim def wasn't gonna give it, and looking at the Showtime sports news Jermell prob wanted a bag because next year is in flux in terms of fights that can happen and the pay for anyone that isn't Canelo or Tank

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Spence needs to be active next yr imo. Get 1-2 bounce back fights then a Tim or Bud imo.

No need for 1 or 2 gimmies. Spence was already to big for 147. Get right to it. Beat Tszyu, and the buzz for the Crawford rematch is there

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No need for 1 or 2 gimmies. Spence was already to big for 147. Get right to it. Beat Tszyu, and the buzz for the Crawford rematch is there
Tszyu at this point knocks Spence out..I'm talking about a big beating...Spence is taxed..he is not going to take that power

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Tszyu at this point knocks Spence out..I'm talking about a big beating...Spence is taxed..he is not going to take that power
Right.

I don't see anyone beating Tsyzu atm tbh, and I've been one of his biggest critics throughout his career. He got the easy road (no amateur career, local promoter who has cherrypicked and groomed career etc.)

But he has stepped up every time.

Spence should fight a Bakhram Murtazaliev or washed Takeshi Inoue etc to start off with if need be. Madness going at a very big 154 fighter with power and stamina straight up.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Right.

I don't see anyone beating Tsyzu atm tbh, and I've been one of his biggest critics throughout his career. He got the easy road (no amateur career, local promoter who has cherrypicked and groomed career etc.)

But he has stepped up every time.

Spence should fight a Bakhram Murtazaliev or washed Takeshi Inoue etc to start off with if need be. Madness going at a very big 154 fighter with power and stamina straight up.

1-2 soft touches, then a Lubin, then Tim or whoever.

Right now we gotta see if Spence is actually "ok" plus let him settle in.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
1-2 soft touches, then a Lubin, then Tim or whoever.

Right now we gotta see if Spence is actually "ok" plus let him settle in.

If you think he's that frail, and shouldn't be in the ring with top 154 fighters - then why not just retire? Spence is not little at 154. He should've been there already

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
LOL @ thinking Lubin is a tune up for Spence

Lubin beats Spence easily. No one at 154 is a tuneup for Spence. These dudes at 154 all can crack and have power. Spence being a weight bully at 147 with his boxing style isn't going to work at 154