10/28 Showtime: Anthony Joshua vs Carlos Takam (WBA/IBF Heavyweight Championship)

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Fury actually already turned down a fight with Wilder back in 2013/2014-ish when Wilder was with Golden Boy...

And you can't blame Wlad for taking Joshua over Wilder, the financial worth of those fights for Wlad are a league apart.

Hence why it would've been a better career move for Wilder to sign with a European promoter and base himself over there...he could've possibly got to Wlad before Fury, thereby putting himself in much better position to get much bigger fights.
Wlad didn't want to fight Wilder, it is simple.
Most people want nothing to do with Wilder because he is a scary fight prospect with his size and power and athleticism.
Same way people today feel they got to dope up before they face him

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
He rocked him with an uppercut and two right hands. How was he fading?

I agree that he should have let him continue but where was he fading. I didn't see it.
He was getting tired,he landed a cool shot that didnt do alot,takam was fine,made him miss following shots and dude stopped it for nothing. You can play stupid if you want though.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He was getting tired,he landed a cool shot that didnt do alot,takam was fine,made him miss following shots and dude stopped it for nothing. You can play stupid if you want though.

Didn't do a lot? Takam stumbled like shyt.

I'm not saying he was on his way out or was going down but he felt that shyt.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You typically feel every punch in a heavyweight fight.
That was a terrible indefensible stoppage, just own up to it

What is there to own up to? I've already stated that the stoppage was premature. That doesn't take away the fact that Takam took about 4 solid shots that sent him to the ropes.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
LOL
A-sides don't need a british stoppage to beat a man on 12 days notice.
Nah Wilder has a chance next week and his next fight to jump ahead of AJ.
If I"m wilder I look for the Parker fight and try to get his belt after bermane, if AJ still doesn't want it, fight Takam and take him out properly.

Takkam was solid but this 12 days thing . . . Takam was contracted as standby with matchroom once the Pulev fight was signed. .

Ref stoppage was premature i agree. Wilder is no A-side, not by a long shot while he can only draw in fukking Alabama :mjlol:

AJ making 10x more per fight than Wilder, why go to the states to fight for peanuts. Wilder can come to wembley if he wants it. Doesnt matter who Wilder wants - everyone at HW will want that AJ payday, so Parker's next. . .