10/28 Showtime: Anthony Joshua vs Carlos Takam (WBA/IBF Heavyweight Championship)

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Refs stopped Wilder's fight against Duhaupas and dude had never even been down in the fight. Don't see much of a difference between that stoppage and this one
and look at the damage duhapas had done on wilders face in that fight too :picard:

AJ getting 2 clean headbutts to break his nose within the first 3 rounds otherwise fine :francis:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Tried to give them the come up on the first page :salute:

I was reading you and @patscorpio exchange earlier in the week like :jbhmm:

Then when the report came in yesterday that AJ was the heaviest he'd ever been and i saw pat's reaction (and asked him to clarify :mjgrin:) ... i knew i had all the makings to be great today :mjgrin:

Appreciate yall :wow:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Refs stopped Wilder's fight against Duhaupas and dude had never even been down in the fight. Don't see much of a difference between that stoppage and this one
Dunahupas was defenseless, getting beat brutally and leaning on the ropes not fighting back.
Duhaupas then gave Wilder props after the fight

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wilder gon have to go overseas to make this fight happen with Joshua. I had no issue with the stoppage, dude very well could've went 12 but no need to take unnecessary damage to do so.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
and look at the damage duhapas had done on wilders face in that fight too :picard:

AJ getting 2 clean headbutts to break his nose within the first 3 rounds otherwise fine :francis:

Fam, mandem on this forum are jokes. It's obvious AJ was showing my man some respect because he's African and basically just looking at how he was overly friendly with him at the press conference, shaking man like his bredrin, tells you all you need to know. Even during the fight, he kept shaking my man after every round. So he never really got off the first gear throughout the fight, apart from when he got headbutted and was pissed...and that led to the punch that battered the guy's right eye.

The man's nose got broken with a nasty headbutt, so he's going to breathe with his mouth and that's why he looked gassed. He wasn't even troubled by the guy at all and coasted till the fight was stopped.

Style also make fights. AJ has never even fought any guy that short and stocky and it's a learning process for him. And even as great Lennox Lewis was, he struggled against David Tua and lost to Hasim Rahman...and that's because those guys are short and stocky.

AJ will knock Wilder and his one trick pony big right hand out. I don't even know why people keep putting that wild punch throwing clown that has only fought bums in the same sentence as AJ. Some clown even posted Ike Ibeabuchi who struggled to beat David Tua and is no different from Sakam based how he's built and style. I don't think Mike Tyson in his prime can beat AJ because Tyson never beat any top heavyweight boxer in his prime. He lost to all the top fighters he fought and also lost to Douglas.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam, mandem on this forum are jokes. It's obvious AJ was showing my man some respect because he's African and basically just looking at how he was overly friendly with him at the press conference, shaking man like his bredrin, tells you all you need to know. Even during the fight, he kept shaking my man after every round. So he never really got off the first gear throughout the fight, apart from when he got headbutted and was pissed...and that led to the punch that battered the guy's right eye.

The man's nose got broken with a nasty headbutt, so he's going to breathe with his mouth and that's why he looked gassed. He wasn't even troubled by the guy at all and coasted till the fight was stopped.

Style also make fights. AJ has never even fought any guy that short and stocky and it's a learning process for him. And even as great Lennox Lewis was, he struggled against David Tua and lost to Hasim Rahman...and that's because those guys are short and stocky.

AJ will knock Wilder and his one trick pony big right hand out. I don't even know why people keep putting that wild punch throwing clown that has only fought bums in the same sentence as AJ. Some clown even posted Ike Ibeabuchi who struggled to beat David Tua and is no different from Sakam based how he's built and style. I don't think Mike Tyson in his prime can beat AJ because Tyson never beat any top heavyweight boxer in his prime. He lost to all the top fighters he fought and also lost to Douglas.

:picard: AJ jab is not dominant enough to trouble Tyson in his prime in my opinion. Plus his chin is not great -Tyson would win via TKO in my opinion.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
:picard: AJ jab is not dominant enough to trouble Tyson in his prime in my opinion. Plus his chin is not great -Tyson would win via TKO in my opinion.

People said the same about Lennox Lewis till he beat Mike Tyson to a pulp, smacked Holyfield twice (though the first one was an American job and fictitiously ruled a draw), and whooped Vitali before retiring as the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

Tyson has suspect defence and he never fought past the fight 6 round. The man didn't even beat any top heavyweight boxer in his prime and the biggest name on his resume was a flabby, old, and sick Larry Holmes that didn't box for two years. And he also dodged Riddikk Bowe. Yes, Tyson was explosive and he was fun to watch but he wasn't invincible and he lost to all the top fighters he fought.

Wilder would be an easy fight. The man has no jab, zero angles, no head movement and he relies only on his big right, apart from throwing wild punches like an amateur. Once Josh takes his big right away - he's going to get punch drunk and throw in the towel.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Wilder getting tagged everywhere like an amateur by David Haye and that's the one trick pony that will allegedly beat Josh. :russ:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
People said the same about Lennox Lewis till he beat Mike Tyson to a pulp, smacked Holyfield twice (though the first one was an American job and fictitiously ruled a draw), and whooped Vitali before retiring as the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.
:shaq2:

Last edited:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tyson has suspect defence and he never fought past the fight 6 round. The man didn't even beat any top heavyweight boxer in his prime and the biggest name on his resume was a flabby, old, and sick Larry Holmes that didn't box for two years. And he also dodged Riddikk Bowe. Yes, Tyson was explosive and he was fun to watch but he wasn't invincible and he lost to all the top fighters he fought.

Wilder would be an easy fight. The man has no jab, zero angles, no head movement and he relies only on his big right, apart from throwing wild punches like an amateur. Once Josh takes his big right away - he's going to get punch drunk and throw in the towel.

Tyson never fought Lewis in his prime - by the time he fought Lewis he was passed his best. AJ has no where near the boxing IQ of Lennox anyway.

Vitali gave Lewis that work - there’s no debate - the cut saved Lewis. The level of competition at that time AJ would be an average boxer.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Some clown even posted Ike Ibeabuchi who struggled to beat David Tua and is no different from Sakam based how he's built and style.
Whoa..struggle is not the word to use for ike beating tua..esp since Tua was undefeated and dangerous at the time...ike wasn't supposed to win that fight and winning made him a player in the division ...dont trivialize that as a struggle ...that is a GOAT level heavyweight fight

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bruv wind your neck in :mjlol: