[10/3] MSG Special Thread: No Matter How Many Cats I Break Bread With I'll Break Who You Sendin Me

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Sigh, it's pro wrestling, logic is supposed to be defied...you know, you're a Spurs fan...

Breh, wrasslin is supposed to have at least some suspension of disbelief, that's where the enjoyment comes from, everyone already knows it's a work

You constantly make the audience say "well that's just fukking stupid" you going to lose half your audience and do mid-90's numbers

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Breh, wrasslin is supposed to have at least some suspension of disbelief, that's where the enjoyment comes from, everyone already knows it's a work

You constantly make the audience say "well that's just fukking stupid" you going to lose half your audience and do mid-90's numbers

:snoop::pacspit:

That might be what's best for business...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ending had ZERO logic, spoiling a good match. He could have easily just dropped down and win and run through the crowd to leave, like he's done a million times
Rollins sat on top of the cage for 30 seconds with the :wtf: while Kane walked down the aisle.

At least they could've just had Kane's music hit and Rollins sit on top trying to figure out where he's coming from

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Rollins sat on top of the cage for 30 seconds with the :wtf: while Kane walked down the aisle.

At least they could've just had Kane's music hit and Rollins sit on top trying to figure out where he's coming from

don't forget the mechanical error of the lights randomly dimming before Kane came out :mjlol:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
They should have had Kane under the ring, bust out, fukk up Rollins, then fukk up cena, but let Cena cover Rollins for the pin.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man support your favorites throughout every show if you really wanna watch them that much.

Team Bad cleans up on Raw, Main Event and Smackdown.