[10/3] MSG Special Thread: No Matter How Many Cats I Break Bread With I'll Break Who You Sendin Me

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea well I think that is due to them being a gaurenttee draw, but why not give an up and comer their push while the part timer is out. And yes they HAVE to get Cena away from all the young talent

Take a risk. It doesn't have to be the most TV MA thing ever, but show the fans that you're at least trying to be "sport entertainment". Where's the entertainment? Why don't I feel as if these wrestlers hate each other? Why is a guy like Cesaro jobbing to Big Show for a meaningless squash match to make Brock look ultra mega super saiyan strong when you it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Sure its a house show, but we all saw Brock being the circus freak destroying Big Show angle coming from a mile away. Try. Throw some unpredictability out there. Try. Stop allowing the internet to control your booking. Stop making announcements saying certain superstars are gonna show up and grow some balls and take control of your product.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
If you would do me a solid, don't quote me anymore. Quote the posts and make a thread on Event Staff.

I used to thread ban before these shows, but @THEREALBRAND made a good point that it was unfair, or whatever.

I've tried to have Dylan banned for ages anyway, it doesn't matter. We ain't Higher Learning, so that squeaky wheel gets greased first.

And oh yeah, TSC being a subforum STILL is an absolute joke. I'll be demodded by the time that happens.

Nah, if you haven't been able to do anything about it, a peasant like me has no chance. I'll just put him on ignore like everyone else and just hope he pisses off the wrong person.

And anyone who defends that racist fakkit is :snoop:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fell asleep right after Brock beat up Show after the match... sounds like I didn't miss much. I do like the Network doing these special shows, but they need to be unique. Thought this one was kinda boring. We've seen Rusev/Ziggler, Orton/Sheamus, Brock/Show, Cena/Rollins and Stardust/Neville too many fukking times. I understand you can get away with that at a non-televised house show, but if you're putting it on TV, try to switch things up.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
who got a link... watchwrestling starting to become :camby:with there uploads

watchwrestling changed to .eu i think, they got a hugefiles and clicknupload link there. should only take 5-10 mins to download the whole show with those links

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
:camby:

Anyway why are you even allowed to win a cage match with pinfall or submission? Thats dumb, I was dozing off during the whole show, I gues it was because I knew all the winners.. But I must say the way they are booking brock is amazing, wonder why nobody else gets creative booking like this..

Because the point of the cage is to put a stop to all possible bullshyt finishes and Brock is Brock, which makes you dumb...

Who is this struggle ass rapper & why do you keep posting his wack ass gifs? :what:

ha, why are you so angry? So hostile...over a GIF?

Shame on a nikka for not knowing the legend known as Davido.

And it's not about him, it's about the emotion I'm conveying...

I try to find the positives of everything. Even with the WWE. But this was just supposed to be a house show but they suddenly decided to air it live just because Brock Lesnar was involved. And I'm getting tired of his half assed squash matches anyway.

:banderas: Ain't nothin' like half-assin' and gettin' paid, Kenny...

You have to detach yourself from the product, bein' frustrated over something that's supposed to be "fake" and "entertainment" is no way to live life.

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Watching the beginning again..these New York idiots were dead for Neville vs Stardust. Dude busted out an asai moonsault and the corkscrew shooting star and got a golf clap and a ":beli:" for his troubles

Meanwhile, Isaac Yankem comes out and they were all:gladbron::whew::ooh::krs:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Fell asleep right after Brock beat up Show after the match... sounds like I didn't miss much. I do like the Network doing these special shows, but they need to be unique. Thought this one was kinda boring. We've seen Rusev/Ziggler, Orton/Sheamus, Brock/Show, Cena/Rollins and Stardust/Neville too many fukking times. I understand you can get away with that at a non-televised house show, but if you're putting it on TV, try to switch things up.

there is no depth on the roster, we've seen everyone feud with everyone a 100 times and seems every conceivable match over and over

This is what happens when there are no territories

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Loud ass Sasha chants and i can't remember the last time seeing her on Raw :snoop:
I really hope they're holding her off tv to build a demand and force everyone to watch the nxt show weds to get their fix, and not just because they're idiots

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm willing to accept a lot of nonsense in my wrestling, but this Paige angle is the absolute worst. First of all, how the fukk do you have PCB still come out together after Paige turned heel and shat on her team mates like two weeks ago? Then they finally (and rightfully) decide to say 'go fukk yourself' and leave her, and she starts moping and crying about how she is abandoned? What the hell is going on with this garbage?!

This house show also continues to point out a blaring big problem with the current product. Stale filler feuds that do absolutely nothing for no one. Does this Stardust/Neville feud in any way build up either one of them? Nope, they just trade victories to pass the time. Orton/Sheamus? Just passing time, building neither one as a contender to anything. Ziggler/Rusev? Just passing the time, facing off for the fifteenth time waiting for Lana to recover I guess. Is either one actually going to come out of the feud stronger though? Doubtful.

All of them could randomly 'win' the feud and it wouldn't benefit them at all. Normally the person that wins a feud should go on to face a "stronger" opponent, except there are none because everyone is just fukking trading victories over and over. Except for Seth of course, who loses to Cena for the third time in a row, continuing as the worst booked champion of all time.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
If you would do me a solid, don't quote me anymore. Quote the posts and make a thread on Event Staff.

I used to thread ban before these shows, but @THEREALBRAND made a good point that it was unfair, or whatever.

I've tried to have Dylan banned for ages anyway, it doesn't matter. We ain't Higher Learning, so that squeaky wheel gets greased first.

And oh yeah, TSC being a subforum STILL is an absolute joke. I'll be demodded by the time that happens.
:ohhh:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Expect pyro, title changes, classic moments, logic and storyline progression on a house show, brehs. Yes it's The Garden but you best believe they've had hundreds of nights in The Garden where nothing happened and the top Face won and sent the kids and families home happy

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This Rollins/Cena match was the best of their recent three, ending was stupid tho. Hopefully it's the last time they fight for a while.

Jericho/Owens was solid, thought Jericho was a heel after what happened with Ambrose, that continuity but maybe it's because of his anniversary shyt

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This Rollins/Cena match was the best of their recent three, ending was stupid tho. Hopefully it's the last time they fight for a while.

Jericho/Owens was solid, thought Jericho was a heel after what happened with Ambrose, that continuity but maybe it's because of his anniversary shyt

Ending had ZERO logic, spoiling a good match. He could have easily just dropped down and win and run through the crowd to leave, like he's done a million times