[10/3] MSG Special Thread: No Matter How Many Cats I Break Bread With I'll Break Who You Sendin Me

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I don't pay for the same old shyt, jobber. Stay playing yourself like a true hick.

nEqqW0b.gif
cIDhdqg.gif

None of that shyt makes sense...

I keep telling you to get yourself checked out, you've been weirder than usual and that was before the car wreck.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I must have not gotten their humor. they seemed to have loved it. tho I didn't watch the entire table of three. fukk a Ryback and Bryan.
Ziggler and Ryback were praising it in an ironic, sarcastic manner and then joked about all of the stuff that went wrong in the match a la Mark Henry's pod breaking early.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
nEqqW0b.gif
cIDhdqg.gif

None of that shyt makes sense...

I keep telling you to get yourself checked out, you've been weirder than usual and that was before the car wreck.
Dude...you're talking in half truths and haven't made a lick of sense since you first signed up as "Xane Vicious". It's clear your parents never got you checked out.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Dude...you're talking in half truths and haven't made a lick of sense since you first signed up as "Xane Vicious". It's clear your parents never got you checked out.

Which is it? Because it can't be both.

Now, if your miniscule intellect can't comprehend what I disperse to you and the rest of the clowns then you need to bow down, pay homage, drop the condescending act and admit that you're the dummkopf I've always known you to be because I know I'm a genius and I ain't need a bytch-ass test to tell me.

And how do you know I was an perfect immaculate conception, you ol' test tube baby?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Which is it? Because it can't be both.

Now, if your miniscule intellect can't comprehend what I disperse to you and the rest of the clowns then you need to bow down, pay homage, drop the condescending act and admit that you're the dummkopf I've always known you to be because I know I'm a genius and I ain't need a bytch-ass test to tell me.

And how do you know I was an perfect immaculate conception, you ol' test tube baby?
There is no "which is it", kiddo. You're a gimmick poster at heart. You don't stand for anything and you cry too much. That's a trait of a man?:laugh:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
There is no "which is it", kiddo. You're a gimmick poster at heart. You don't stand for anything and you cry too much. That's a trait of a man?:laugh:

Another Coli goof accusing me of shyt but where's the proof?

Stand for something on a brand split message board? What?

ha, I took a stand against losers like you and that black ugly c00n bytch, what about that?

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Prepare to be underwhelmed.

I still
lrVBCrJ.gif
, though.

Why do y'all insist on having high expectations for WWE after all these years, though?

Ain't gon' be no nikka champion so y'all better enjoy that New Day bullshyt and hope Sasha Banks don't get fukked off, even though she ain't really a nikka...

:mjlol: Y'all nikkas probably all "We still got New Japan and Bullet Club..." but that shyt is :mjpls:.

It's so nice to be at a point in my life where I don't give a fukk about shyt, even wrestling and I thought that'd be a harbinger of the end for me.