[10/3] MSG Special Thread: No Matter How Many Cats I Break Bread With I'll Break Who You Sendin Me

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I still
lrVBCrJ.gif
, though.

Why do y'all insist on having high expectations for WWE after all these years, though?

Ain't gon' be no nikka champion so y'all better enjoy that New Day bullshyt and hope Sasha Banks don't get fukked off, even though she ain't really a nikka...

:mjlol: Y'all nikkas probably all "We still got New Japan and Bullet Club..." but that shyt is :mjpls:.

It's so nice to be at a point in my life where I don't give a fukk about shyt, even wrestling and I thought that'd be a harbinger of the end for me.

I try to find the positives of everything. Even with the WWE. But this was just supposed to be a house show but they suddenly decided to air it live just because Brock Lesnar was involved. And I'm getting tired of his half assed squash matches anyway.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No crazy chants? Did Brock squash Show?
He ate 3 back to back chokeslams and then beat up Show. No crazy pop for him. Crowd was tepid for the Cena/Seth match..they've seen it too much. Not much reaction for Jericho. WE WANT SASHA chants during the 6 women match with PCB and the Bellas. Dudleyz and New Day was alright but had a silly finish for a NY crowd.

They should of had Sasha and Kana face off in a surprise match to get that crowd energy up.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
No crazy chants? Did Brock squash Show?

Brock squashed Show. And came back a second time to beat him up some more. Not many crazy chants. Crowd was :hamster: at times.

They chanted for Sasha during the Divas tag match.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He ate 3 back to back chokeslams and then beat up Show. No crazy pop for him. Crowd was tepid for the Cena/Seth match..they've seen it too much. Not much reaction for Jericho. WE WANT SASHA chants during the 6 women match with PCB and the Bellas. Dudleyz and New Day was alright but had a silly finish for a NY crowd.

They should of had Sasha and Kana face off in a surprise match to get that crowd energy up.

You don't give away a big money match like that on a house show. :usure:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
fukkin' right, only you wanna-be cool on bullshyt message board muthafukkas would shyt on Kane.
:camby:

Anyway why are you even allowed to win a cage match with pinfall or submission? Thats dumb, I was dozing off during the whole show, I gues it was because I knew all the winners.. But I must say the way they are booking brock is amazing, wonder why nobody else gets creative booking like this..

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:camby:

Anyway why are you even allowed to win a cage match with pinfall or submission? Thats dumb, I was dozing off during the whole show, I gues it was because I knew all the winners.. But I must say the way they are booking brock is amazing, wonder why nobody else gets creative booking like this..

The bolded part makes me wonder as well. These part timers aren't the future of your company, but you choose to make them the primary focus and have no clear direction for the rest of your roster. The whole let's bring back the attitude era wrestlers concept is a temporary patch on a bigger problem. The Rock, Y2J, Brock and especially the Undertaker, HBK, and Flair aren't going to be available forever. And moving up NXT talent only to have them job to Cena isn't gonna do them any favors in the long run.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
@MightyHealthy , you need to step up your game, man. Please ban that fakkit Dylan as soon as the show thread is made. Thanks.
If you would do me a solid, don't quote me anymore. Quote the posts and make a thread on Event Staff.

I used to thread ban before these shows, but @THEREALBRAND made a good point that it was unfair, or whatever.

I've tried to have Dylan banned for ages anyway, it doesn't matter. We ain't Higher Learning, so that squeaky wheel gets greased first.

And oh yeah, TSC being a subforum STILL is an absolute joke. I'll be demodded by the time that happens.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The bolded part makes me wonder as well. These part timers aren't the future of your company, but you choose to make them the primary focus and have no clear direction for the rest of your roster. The whole let's bring back the attitude era wrestlers concept is a temporary patch on a bigger problem. The Rock, Y2J, Brock and especially the Undertaker, HBK, and Flair aren't going to be available forever. And moving up NXT talent only to have them job to Cena isn't gonna do them any favors in the long run.
Yea well I think that is due to them being a gaurenttee draw, but why not give an up and comer their push while the part timer is out. And yes they HAVE to get Cena away from all the young talent