10 Manhattan Stereotypes That Are Completely Accurate

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Im from staten island

a. The other boroughs talk shyt but most of em never been there. When i hear people feom queens talk shyt i laugh cuz queens is more like staten island than it relizes.

B. Staten island isnt what it used to be. Its not cac central anymore, its baby brooklyn and kn 20-30 years itll be the same thing brooklyn was.

C. fukk anyone who shyts on the island. We dont need jersey or nyc we got eveeythkng we need right there. Its not a cesspool of crime nor is it HIPSTER central like manhattan and brooklyn have become.

D. Where you think all the nyers went to? Brooklyn moved to staten island

E. Wutang clan aint nuttin to fukk wit
S.I is soft and pushi. Just stop

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
S.I is soft and pushi. Just stop
I will break your hand on a dap. You soft for wven thinking that shyt. What makes anyone from the island soft? Cause they live in a nice house? Frank mattews and costalano both had houses on the hill.The russians. Italians. Albanians all over the island.

And we all go even harder aince nyc thinks we soft.

I have more than a few stories bout those soft cacs.

My barber is the russian mob everyone knows it noone gives a shyt. Go in get a cut, a goass of scotch and get ya dikk sucked by a bad russian bytch. Real killas move in Silence friend.

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I guess it really goes down in Great Kills huh? Bay Terrace with the shyts too :troll:

:laff: :laff:

Thats funny cause Mikes barber shop IS in great kills.

Noone cares about that tough guy shyt breh. Dudes pop random people on the block with a 38 for talking tough n walk away. But ill be quiet now.

People on stat know. Its you outsiders that think shyts sweet yet yall never come here.

And our rappers harder than yur rappers. Fact.

Last edited:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Thats funny cause Mikes barber shop IS in great kills.

Noone cares about that tough guy shyt breh. Dudes pop random people on the block with a 38 for talking tough n walk away. But ill be quiet now.

People on stat know. Its you outsiders that think shyts sweet yet yall never come here.

And our rappers harder than yur rappers. Fact.
:laff: :laff: that inferiority complex you nikkas have is hilarious.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Most "Manhattanites" Are Transplants Not NYers
we have the most outspoken transplants in the country. shyt is:snoop:

Like breh stfup. Native new yorkers dont even know whats it like to see manhattan for the first time, its just always been there for us
we didnt come from westbubbleohio looking at manhattan for the first time like:ooh::krs::whoo:

But they like imposing that shyt on us. smh

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
we have the most outspoken transplants in the country. shyt is:snoop:

Like breh stfup. Native new yorkers dont even know whats it like to see manhattan for the first time, its just always been there for us
we didnt come from westbubbleohio looking at manhattan for the first time like:ooh::krs::whoo:

But they like imposing that shyt on us. smh

Transplants usually got more to offer the city tho

but I agree with most that New York is trash now. Its too damn expensive and the romanticism is gone.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

but I agree with most that New York is trash now. Its too damn expensive and the romanticism is gone.
that doesnt give them a voice over natives. Not in new york not in any other city

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This Is Another Dumb Thing To Say

Times Change, There's Nothing Wrong With NY Now, It Still Has Its Essence About It, Its Just Not The Same As The 90's

People Who Grew Up During The 70's In NY Would Trash The 90's NY The Same Way

It's Just Like Music And Clothing, A City Is Going To Evolve, If Not We Might As Well Be Kentucky