10 Reasons Lupe Fiasco Is Overrated

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's what I meant

And you didn't need to make a whole thread about this. Only reason you on Lupe's case is cause you got that work in the album thread. Just let it be, I strongly disagree with K Rino being a GOAT but I'm not gonna make a thread to bash him cause that's your opinion

I don't need to do anything, it's an interesting discussion point, I make threads about all topics. I'm not going to let it be. It's not to bash him, it's for discussion, I disagreed with a lot of what the person said, some of it was stupid, some I agreed with, cause you post something doesn't mean it's a co sign of it.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
If he find three different interviews where lupe is crying i will ban myself frkm the coli

One sar for making fun of a man who had to relive his friends deaths during an interview

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Stopped reading after:

1.) Lupe Fiasco is too cryptic in his lyrics.

One of your jobs, as a rapper/singer/performer is convey one message per song (I say one because you don’t want to confuse your listener with multiple points and directions because not only will this overload his/her mind but this will subtract from the impact of each point you make within your message).
This message can range anywhere from being a political revolutionary to being a self-pitied relationship attention whore like Taylor Swift’s retarded love life… but the point is to transfer a feeling so that people can know what the fukk you’re talking about.

:heh: Get this fukking cac-ticle outta here, how many fukking rap songs convey only one message?! Most dope rap songs throw at least three gems on the listener's ear canal. As long as the messages fit the picture then the shyt bangs!

:camby: Get this shyt outta here.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
11. Got pressed out by a teenager in his own city and forced to cop pleas
12. Then was extorted into doing a feature with said teenager's weed carrier
13. Can't even get nikkas in his own city to listen to his music
14. Does the cac apologist soft shoe
15. Incomplete as a lyricist & MC

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Lupe, LOOK AT ALL THESE TOUCANS

I read that and thought about this

Dont get me wrong Lupe can rap but i seriously think he trolling with the lyrics on top of lyrics

Lupe can say some shyt like...

"Intellectual sprit perusal intent my resident is content my infant brain bent heaven sent interpreted i went lent and your gone with the wiiiind"

And somehow his fans will praise the hell out of it
kevin-hart-chocolate-drop-o.gif

:pachaha:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Article is poorly written, dude is trying too hard to be funny. :scusthov:

I think Food & Liquor is a classic, but he is overrated because he is cryptic and tries too hard to be super lyrical at times nobody trying to sit down and decipher bars and his try hard wordplay. Ab-Soul been on that try-hard wordplay shyt too. :scust:

I never had trouble understanding any of the All-Time greats and their tracks. Lupe be having nikkas doing mathematical equations and solving puzzles with his raps. :dead:

A lot of nikkas are talking about I need to read Rap Genius to understand Mural. :comeon:

Also, his ear for beats has always been inconsistent even his first two albums that are well regarded have iffy moments production wise. His last few albums have been atrocious, T&Y is ok his stans salivating over that shyt when it's like a 7.5 joint at best. Lupe can flow, but he doesn't have the strongest voice or mic presence he's kinda like Wale in that regard.

Lupe is condescending he's waaaayyyy too gassed up.

Lastly his stans overrate him like crazy, some dude said prime Lupe makes Kendrick sound like Gucci Mane get the fukk outta here. :camby:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lmao at the irony of dudes hitting the :scust: face and asking "did a cac write this" when virtually every dude that gets in Lupe threads d!ckriding him is a cac poster that hardly anyone knows. The only recognizable non cac Lupe stan poster is that musty, dusty, immigrant @intilectual recipricol.