10 Year Anniversary Of The GOAT Trap Song Ever

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
BMF was an all time classic, nikkas was bumpin all over the world...

What Jeezy song had an impact like that?
:mjlol: My guy u can not be serious. Were u not around in ‘05, ‘06? If Jeezy and Ross did a battle, the fan reception for Soul survivor would surpass anything Ross has ever done, BMF included

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I remember when the song first dropped,out here in nyc it was everywhere. If you were outside on the street it seem like every car that I drove by was playing it.
I was a teenager working at 6 flags that summer. This song and Kush and OJ were everywhere. I'm just going ignore those bogus ass Jeezy comments. Like Jeezy ain't have the entire country ban Snowman shirts in every school district and yelling Patty Cake Patty Cake Microwave.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was a teenager working at 6 flags that summer. This song and Kush and OJ were everywhere. I'm just going ignore those bogus ass Jeezy comments. Like Jeezy ain't have the entire country ban Snowman shirts in every school district and yelling Patty Cake Patty Cake Microwave.

I think ya'll are missing the point. When Ross dropped "BMF", everybody from Lupe Fiasco to Rasheeda had their own version. There was even all female version of the song. Not only that, but for minute, it made Lex Luger a go to producer. This was the beginning of the oversaturation of the trap sound. After "BMF" and "MC Hammer" nearly every trap beat sounded like a Luger beat. Kanye even got Lex Luger to produce what at first was his follow up single (" See Me Now" featuring Charlie Wilson and Beyonce) to "Power" and the first single ("HAM") was produced by Luger. "BMF" elevated Ross and was a game changer.