10 year old cashes in on GameStop stock

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt! It’s a breh

:blessed::myman:
900x0.jpg

:banderas: Making a legal dollar at 10.. Lets keep it going..

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I find this story sad tbh. This is why we don't make long money.

They put the 2k he gained into a savings going towards his education or whatever that bullshyt article said.
They could've held on and financed education and land for their entire family. Could've been set for life.

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple

They put the 2k he gained into a savings going towards his education or whatever that bullshyt article said.
They could've held on and financed education and land for their entire family. Could've been set for life.

all this is facts! I don't know any bank were the savings account collects enough interest to really combat inflation. the value of the dollar is going down and leaving money in a savings account really makes you lose out. and some don't even know while your money is just sitting in your savings the bank is using your money to invest.

finance literacy really should be a basic course taught in high school.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol, want to compare investments?

sure...go ahead and kick it off...but what price did you buy in at? that’s more relevant to the discussion and you shaking your head at a 10 y/o whose mom bought him shares at $6 that he sold for $320 each bcuz he capitalized off a short-term phenomenon

:mjlol:

Last edited:

banner34

Superstar
Daps

They only had 10 share

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

You think GameStop is gonna stay high and not crash when all this ends? I’m fine with holding a bit longer but this is not a long term play.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

lol GameStop is a fundamentally shyt company. You don’t hold this long term. Anyone making money on this better be plotting their exit

Best thing they can do is to cash out, pay the long term cap gains and reinvest into an actual quality name or index fund

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
$61 and even transferred off robinhood to fidelity. We can just post today's non gme interest earned, you can even go against my current robinhood account without gme.

@surf

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
*Mom of 10 year old cashes in on GameStop stock

basically :mjlol:
hope he good at math. breh bout to get a ps5 and a pair of jordans and have no idea where the rest of his bread went
the fact she even copped him stock to begin with i give her benefit of the doubt tho. she probably won't do him dirty

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Why do nikkas love arguing and dikk measuring so gotdamn much :dahell: how about we instead find joy in putting ya people on the lick so we can eat together on these cacs insteada arguing n being sassy like hoes

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
better not get her body done with that boy's money so she can go campaigning for the highest bidder on IG :ufdup:

Shout out to lil man.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

lmaooo that’s all I needed to know...GME would have to hit $3253/share for you to get an equivalent return on your money but you shaking your head tho lol

all the other shyt I don’t care about but as I said you can kick it off when you’re ready

little man secured a huge profit...that’s nothing for anyone to shake their head at

Last edited: