10 year old cashes in on GameStop stock

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I didn’t start the big bank little bank shyt...dude did to compensate for talking down on a 10 year old taking in a huge return on his money...that was my only contention

you right, that's my fault. I'm falling back.

No homo, I love the way y'all showing out to showcase what y'all know in terms of riding (pause) this wave and all, and for the first time in a long time, I'm actually looking forward to saving my money towards shyt like this as opposed to browsing fukk ass Amazon or buying over priced weed ounces. I don't expect everyone to be on the same page, on some hive mind shyt, and lord knows I ain't trying to dictate what anyone should say with their own account on here, but be mindful alot of folk watching the cats like y'all who with it, trying to decide what to do and what to look into and the bickering back and forth...kinda leaves us confused/disheartened a bit at times.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^

my main thing was there is more than one way to skin a cat...I don’t want to imply that dude was “wrong” for using an investment strategy that works for him cuz he’s not but it was absurd for him to try and act like what this mom and her kid did were wrong...the irony is the kid withdrew as much money as he’s investing...that’s nothing for him to shake his head at...this kid had a long term hold and him and his mom talked it out and they feel they may not see these prices again...could it go up further? sure...but there’s no shame in securing the type of profit he did even if it does

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full
I’m sure Uncle Sam taking notes and I’d’s

good for lil bud