100 burpees in 7mins 16 secs

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:wow:

i tried doing 100 burpees after christmas and couldnt pop myself up off the floor when i got in the 60s. i told myself i would rest for only 30 seconds but ended up laying on the ground through 3 songs, did 10 and then laid on the ground through another song asking myself is it worth it:why:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A

i tried doing 100 burpees after christmas and couldnt pop myself up off the floor when i got in the 60s. i told myself i would rest for only 30 seconds but ended up laying on the ground through 3 songs, did 10 and then laid on the ground through another song asking myself is it worth it:why:
shyt will have you reevaluating your life. Pace yourself though bruh. Dam. Dont be ashamed to do 10 and wait 5 minutes if you got to. I usually wait to my heart rate comes down to a rest and do another set. I can get through the first 5 sets like whatever now. Bout to hit the gym to do 100. :youngsabo:

Then deadlift :whoo:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
shyt will have you reevaluating your life. Pace yourself though bruh. Dam. Dont be ashamed to do 10 and wait 5 minutes if you got to. I usually wait to my heart rate comes down to a rest and do another set. I can get through the first 5 sets like whatever now. Bout to hit the gym to do 100. :youngsabo:

my conditioning fell off around christmas time so i'm trying to rush back into shape, but i'm gonna have to pace myself like say...laying there weak and helpless was one of the worst feelings ever that i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
my conditioning fell off around christmas time so i'm trying to rush back into shape, but i'm gonna have to pace myself like say...laying there weak and helpless was one of the worst feelings ever that i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.
The first time i did it, i thought about the distance from where i was sitting to my car and i contemplated calling my girl to drive to the gym so she could pull my car up to the front of the door. I had no idea how i was going to make it home. :russ: There is a HUGE set of steps at this gym you have to walk up before you can get outside and that shyt was looking like The Great Pyramid. I got up that bytch, and ol boy at the desk is like have a nice day, that shyt made me nauseous. I was lke shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :damn:, got outside and sat on the steps for like 20 minutes. Finally got the energy to make it to the car and realized how far id fallen off.

Doin a hundred burpees now like Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa though. :whoo: Still :flabbynsick: though.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
The first time i did it, i thought about the distance from where i was sitting to my car and i contemplated calling my girl to drive to the gym so she could pull my car up to the front of the door. I had no idea how i was going to make it home. :russ: There is a HUGE set of steps at this gym you have to walk up before you can get outside and that shyt was looking like The Great Pyramid. I got up that bytch, and ol boy at the desk is like have a nice day, that shyt made me nauseous. I was lke shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :damn:, got outside and sat on the steps for like 20 minutes. Finally got the energy to make it to the car and realized how far id fallen off.

Doin a hundred burpees now like Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa though. :whoo: Still :flabbynsick: though.

burpees aint nothing to fukk with :wow:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

:deadrose: @ the bolded tho.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I underestimated the intensity of this shyt…feel good tho :whew:

to be fair I only did 30…nikkas talking about 100 in 7 minutes :damn: