100 Greatest Diss Songs In Hip Hop History: Ranked

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The top 3-4 exact order is splitting hairs, a matter of preference

As far as 1 guy w/ multiple tracks in the top 10, that’s irrelevant . I’m not NOT gonna pick a record just bc he already got one. You see I picked hit em up and Against all odds didn’t you :mjtf:
Meet the Grahams is not better than Hit Em Up. That's a joke. And I saw ur edit. U had Not Like Us over Dre Day at first. Then u omit shyt like Real Muthafukkin G's. Come on son.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Just looked through the whole 100. Now I know you can’t make everybody happy. But this list looks like they were just remembering songs, then just adding them wherever they were currently at, at the time. They didn’t even bother putting it in order until they got closer to the top 10. And even then, the order and recency bias is obvious.

1 & 2 is correct to most people though.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Not Like Us isn't a better song than Dre Day in the slightest.

Meet the Grahams is not better than Hit Em Up. That's a joke. And I saw ur edit. U had Not Like Us over Dre Day at first. Then u omit shyt like Real Muthafukkin G's. Come on son.

Fam you’re not contributing anything of value to the conversation. ‘That’s not a better song :ufdup: ‘. Ngga who is you? Lmao like ok duly noted champ :heh:

Real mfin G’z is a fantastic song. It’s almost as if there’s more than 10 fantastic diss records in rap history :wtf: Let’s do this, how bout YOU make a top 10 and open yourself up to being dissected before you keep dissecting others. Until you do that you shouldn’t say shyt else about what songs do or don’t belong

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Popularity, and which songs are more known by the casual hip hop listener probably plays a part. I’m not a big fan of 50 but I would think he’d be on this list even more than he already is. Surprised they left off Funeral Music. Jay got subliminal records better than some of these diss records listed. Some of the songs from the list Is questionable diss records, and/or really is just talking shyt for most of the song. But may have a couple lines aimed of sneak dissing somebody.

100 is too much anyway. On the spot I would struggle to name like 15 and I would probably overthink it.

tehparadox

All Star
Daps
Not Like Us should have been #1 but I guess 3 is not too bad...they're just playing it safe because "we need to let it breathe"

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
nikka take that nikka nuts out ya mouth. U and the other bots. Yall nikkas nowhere around when Kendrick ain't putting out music.
take your trash and unqualified opinion outta there nikka. keep hating all you want, but we don't care about your subjective take