100 Greatest Diss Songs In Hip Hop History: Ranked

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Real street beefs qualify Hit em up to gold the top spot yet Kendrick and Drakes beef is listed in the top ten? Glazing.

Bang bang Siegel street gang needs to be top five.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Hit Em Up
Ether
No Vaseline
Takeover
Real Muthafukkin Gs
Bridge Is Over
Dre Day
Dollaz and Sense
2nd Round KO
Back Down
eddie-murphy-nutty-professor.gif

Aye errybody come look at this goofy ass list !:bryan:

50 demolishing Ja Rule is better than Kendrick demolishing Drake??

Dollaz & Sense over Not Like Us?? So you fukk with a lesser rapper and a lesser west coast anthem over a much bigger rapper and bigger anthem?

And it’s DJ Quik dissing MC Eight. That regional ass shyt. Let me update my list to include Cassidy dissing 40 Cal

Ya shyt trash :unimpressed:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
eddie-murphy-nutty-professor.gif

Aye errybody come look at this goofy ass list !:bryan:

50 demolishing Ja Rule is better than Kendrick demolishing Drake??

Dollaz & Sense? So you fukk with one lesser west coast anthem over a much bigger west coast anthem?

DJ Quik dissing MC Eight. That regional ass shyt. Let me update my list to include Cassidy dissing 40 Cal

Trash list
Every song on this list is better than them Kendrick songs u tryna force.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Every song on this list is better than them Kendrick songs u tryna force.

Yea that’s cute. The beauty of it is your opinion don’t even matter anymore. Both tracks have reached majority consensus status. You are no longer worth arguing with

You are officially the ngga who has T Mac in his top 10, or feels Takeover is better than Ether, or that never liked Jordan’s, etc. You are now THAT ngga. Godspeed

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yea that’s cute. The beauty of it is your opinion don’t even matter anymore. Both tracks have reached majority consensus status. You are no longer worth arguing with

You are officially the ngga who has T Mac in his top 10, or feels Takeover is better than Ether, or that never liked Jordan’s, etc. You are now THAT ngga. Godspeed
U are officially a cornball. Lol. Ether is better than Takeover. I collect J's and I'm more than likely a million times flyer than u in real life. Lol. Keep reaching tho.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
No Vaseline only at #7 is bullshyt and the Kendrick glazing is crazy. Let the shyt marinate first.