11/05 DAZN: Dmitry Bivol vs Gilberto Ramirez (WBA World Light Heavyweight Title)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Anyone who saw Zurdo on ESPN/Top Rank knew he was gonna be outclassed
yeah those jesse hart fights were life and death..one of them fights zurdo should have lost IMO...we talked about this on the RGR podcast - me and @King P were like nah :heh:. @Conscious Pilot was little bit more open to maybe picking zurdo but he picked bivol @LauderdaleBoss though he thought dude would run bivol's fade..it was 50-50 on paper but i wasnt moved by Zurdo's comp when he went to 175 to pick him. but even i thought Zurdo would put on a better performance than that

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
yeah those jesse hart fights were life and death..one of them fights zurdo should have lost IMO...we talked about this on the RGR podcast - me and @King P were like nah :heh:. @Conscious Pilot was little bit more open to maybe picking zurdo but he picked bivol @LauderdaleBoss though he thought dude would run bivol's fade..it was 50-50 on paper but i wasnt moved by Zurdo's comp when we went to 175 to pick him. but even i thought Zurdo would put on a better performance than that

Zurdo did better than Canelo so its whatever.

Felt like he got 4 rds from dude. Looked good early and was landing lefts that were snapping Bivol's head back, but dude didn't believe in his pressure. He wanted to box too much and it made Bivol get more offensive.

2nd week in a row a Mexican on DAZN decides to use the wrong game plan in a fight they actually had a chance in.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Zurdo did better than Canelo so its whatever.
i dont know if i can agree with that..you know how i get when i see big dudes getting bullied by smaller fighters

canelo getting boxed up as well as bullied by bivol was beautiful but also right in the pecking order of things

zurdo was an affront to what i feel :hhh: lol

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
yeah those jesse hart fights were life and death..one of them fights zurdo should have lost IMO...we talked about this on the RGR podcast - me and @King P were like nah :heh:. @Conscious Pilot was little bit more open to maybe picking zurdo but he picked bivol @LauderdaleBoss though he thought dude would run bivol's fade..it was 50-50 on paper but i wasnt moved by Zurdo's comp when he went to 175 to pick him. but even i thought Zurdo would put on a better performance than that

Used to crack me up them big upping them Hart wins:russ:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Used to crack me up them big upping them Hart wins:russ:
if hart went on to do better things and/or became a champ it would be a win that aged well but he hasnt done shyt since outside of lose to joe smith

but the zurdo vs jesse hart fights were very watchable fights to me..esp the second fight

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nikkas who followed the sport knew Bivol was not just some dude from Russia.

Remember dudes at work was picking Canelo I was like:whoa:
i picked canelo but it wasnt because of head to head ability it was more of how bivol had been moving before that on top of the "sway" canelo has

canelo won no more than 3 rounds if youre being generous in that fight and somehow all 3 judges scored that shyt 115-113 for bivol with all of them scoring the same rounds exactly :camby: get the fukk outta here

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bivol v Beterbiev :banderas:
this is the fight to make after beterbiev does his mando against anthony yarde in jan

this fight will have an expiration date....beterbiev is getting older and he is getting these injuries which is the reason why he isnt fighting this fall...beterbiev is prolly the most dangerous fighter in all of the divisions today IMO....he is incredibly dangerous but i just fear father time plus the injuries will rob him of putting in the best performance that he can against bivol who is very prime right now..beterbiev is 37 this year hes at the tail end of his prime.

TR and Eddie have worked together...lets hope that they do whats right

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
this is the fight to make after beterbiev does his mando against anthony yarde in jan

this fight will have an expiration date....beterbiev is getting older and he is getting these injuries which is the reason why he isnt fighting this fall...beterbiev is prolly the most dangerous fighter in all of the divisions today IMO....he is incredibly dangerous but i just fear father time plus the injuries will rob him of putting in the best performance that he can against bivol who is very prime right now..beterbiev is 37 this year hes at the tail end of his prime.

TR and Eddie have worked together...lets hope that they do whats right

đź’Ż agree

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Bivol is an elite Lightheavyweight, there's no way the PBC fights they proposed at a lower weight were tougher. Canelo lost because of the weight/size and skill of Bivol. The odds don't matter, at that time Canelo would have been favourite against anyone.

The odds DO matter with regard to the point youre trying to make. He wasn't just a favorite he was heavily favored and picked by just about every boxing expert to win big.

Bivol and GGGs corpse was not and is not a greater challenge than the PBC deal who ALSO had elite fighters. He took the fight because he thought he could easily overwhelm him like he does all the other plain euros he always scraps.

Canelo didn't lose because of size or weight, y'all really need to stop it with that. He was OUTCLASSED point blank.