[11-11-19]RAW is British

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
that's what I am trying to figure out actually

company sucks but nxt will beat out aew?

Lol two different thoughts

I think NXT is gonna beat AEW this week because of the push it’s getting on Raw and Smackdown

But with that said the product still stinks

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Did WWE try to make Seth Rollins look better?

Alex McCarthy of TalkSPORT, who was in attendance for the Raw tapings in Manchester last week, noted that WWE edited the reaction for Seth Rollins’ promo. On television, Rollins received a good pop when he proclaimed to be the best wrestler in the world. However, during the tapings, he was booed for the line. Many fans on Twitter pointed out the audio edits and those who watched could easily tell when crowd noise was piped in.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
1. Seth Rollins said a line like, "I am the very best wrestler in the world!" in his promo, and the crowd went batshyt and it was the biggest boo of the show.
Didn't happen with what I watched. I wanted to see if the monster boos came during the Rollins promo, didn't hear it.

2. Lana's segment got very loud "This is awful chants." Wasn't in what I heard.

3. Kabuki Warriors came out to a pop and the crowd popped when they won. This is the one they tampered with the most. WWE presented to opposite of everything I heard,
and the heat they used was brazenly obvious canned heat in the arena and post-production heat. Smackdown Hairdryer Era tier.

Lol