11/20 ESPN+ PPV: Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter (WBO Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
neither one of them is worried about fighting the other. dont let the boxing politics turn this into something it's not. errol didn't want to be a part of the post-fight convo, and he definitely wasn't there to show bud any love. especially since bud stopped shawn and he didn't. first thing he said was shawn was winning and his pops stopped it too early. he remembers the way porter kept coming at him and i'm sure that shyt was eating at him a lil bit, lol.

but bud is arguably the best closer in boxer, at any weight class. top 3 bare minimum. when he gets people in trouble, they go to sleep or it ends with the ref waving it off.

also, bud's whole style is adaptation. he's not a defensive fighter. it just looks that way at the end. but really, he figures out what you're doing, your timing, and then... it's not even that he takes it away, he just counters it so effectively you either change up or you're done. at that point he looks like a defensive fighter cause he knows where the shots are coming from.

that's why he can be hit early. but that's also why he's able to be so aggressive with his offense late, and close so effectively.

shawn wasn't going to adapt, that's why he kept eating the same punch. he was going to get hurt.

you think his dad didn't know what was gonna happen? they got history with that man.

I agree with the very first sentence. I think both guys acknowledge that they are each other’s toughest fight, and would probably want to make more money before fighting each other.

Crawford’s a free agent. He’s gotta be looking at some of there pbc welters as easy money. He was talking about a Thurman fight recently. Crawford knows what he’s doing.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, they were but you know why. The thing to do for a certain contingent of Youtubers at the time was to shyt on HBO, and their fans followed suit. I think enough time has passed where everyone can actually see what HBO meant to boxing. Showtime is currently the best, but even they are vastly inferior to a HBO production. Now we're stuck with Mauro Ranallo and his forced rap lyric references. I'd rather have Mr. "Bang-bang-bang-bang-bang," calling the fight any day. :dame:
yeah there's nothing out there even close to hbo's presentation of boxing
they really fukked up when they lost floyd