11/20 ESPN+ PPV: Terence Crawford vs Shawn Porter (WBO Welterweight Title)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He got his lil jokes off for years before Money May finally had enough and shut the network down :whew:
I didn't realize he was the reason Mike Tyson left HBO. Jim Miller just wrote a history of HBO, on the Bill Simmons podcast he said Mike Tyson had agreed to come back to HBO. Then he made a comment on a call with I believe the president of HBO and Tyson said he was glad to not have to talk to Merchant anymore, and the president had no idea what Tyson was talking about. Don King mentions part of the agreement was that Larry Merchant wouldn't work HBO fights and the President said that they refuse to sideline Merchant so Don King said we're headed to Showtime then.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Report: Crawford vs. Porter disappoints on pay-per-view

There are two differing reports on how many buys this ESPN+ exclusive card did. Yahoo’s Kevin Iole tweeted that the estimated buyrate was 190,000, but RingTV’s Joseph Santoliquito says it’s even lower than that at 135,000, while BoxingScene’s Keith Idec also said it didn’t reach the break-even point of 150,000.
And nikkas talking about EJ should take 50/50 even though his PPVs average 300k

:mjlol::bryan::pachaha:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I didn't realize he was the reason Mike Tyson left HBO. Jim Miller just wrote a history of HBO, on the Bill Simmons podcast he said Mike Tyson had agreed to come back to HBO. Then he made a comment on a call with I believe the president of HBO and Tyson said he was glad to not have to talk to Merchant anymore, and the president had no idea what Tyson was talking about. Don King mentions part of the agreement was that Larry Merchant wouldn't work HBO fights and the President said that they refuse to sideline Merchant so Don King said we're headed to Showtime then.

Merchant is a racist swine. Found it funny when George and Roy checked his ass.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Weird stoppage but let's be real. Porter was going to get knocked out if it continued. Bud was hurting him all night. Early body work took his gas way. Then he went for the kill. shyt was systematic. Bud would do the same thing to Spence. Except he would knock Spence out quicker.
:wow: