11/25 DAZN: Chantelle Cameron vs Katie Taylor 2 (Undisputed Super Lightweight Titles)

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Even with the knockout Taylor would have still won on the cards.

You dont get it. If they arent scoring clear knockdowns then why should you think the other scoreroune scorecards are accurate and valid.

Looked like a cameron win or worse case draw for me. But taylor is da money. You dont fukk wit da money

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont get it. If they arent scoring clear knockdowns then why should you think the other scoreroune scorecards are accurate and valid.

Looked like a cameron win or worse case draw for me. But taylor is da money. You dont fukk wit da money

Taylor outlanded Cameron in total punches and power punches, outlanded her in 7 of the 10 rounds and 1 was equal. So Cameron only outlanded Taylor in 2 of the 10 rounds.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's corruption....Cameron with the knockdown would of made it a draw on the other card
No it wouldn't, Taylor still would have won on a split. Also as I've said Taylor outlanded Cameron in 7 of the 10 rounds, 1 equal and outlanded her in power punches too. No way can fairly give the fight to her, clear Taylor win.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No it wouldn't, Taylor still would have won on a split. Also as I've said Taylor outlanded Cameron in 7 of the 10 rounds, 1 equal and outlanded her in power punches too. No way can fairly give the fight to her, clear Taylor win.

Not a clear win...that knockdown definitely should of made it a draw