[12/14] WWE Monday Night RAW: FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GOD DAMN WORD FOR IT

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The last two shows felt like the stock exchange scene at the end of 'Trading Places'

They bottomed out the ratings then started flooding the market with fukkery

You want Hunter to get his ass whipped, extensively? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want Steph to slap Roman like a madwoman? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want Cokeboy to come out of hiding, cancel Bo v RTruth mid match and declare himself similar to God Almighty? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want a Title Shot on Raw the night after the PPV? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want Adam Rose to ether Flair out of left field? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want Vince to take a Superman Punch at 70? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want to put the strap on Reigns? SOLD :cokeboycism:

In Philly??? SOLD SOLD SOLD :cokeboycism:

For the first time in ages - even if there has been an obvious direction they're heading in, the show had a little unpredictability about it.

If this didn't move the needle though :mjcry:

Vince showing up alone would have boosted the ratings. I predict that they might get back in the upper 2s. Maybe even 3s.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
firing this up now. had the main event of both TLC and Raw spoiled so i dont even know why im watching this.

Jojo is Roman's daughter? :lolbron:

she looked like a kid in that TLC backstage interview with the Dudleys.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Now they wanna give wwe title matches on raw for free lol...Just saw the clip on youtube.

Really, there was no one else left on the roster that you could've gave the title to and since Reigns is looking stronger than these days....It was the right choice and the right time.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Y'all happy for Roman winning the belt but y'all realize that a Samoan won the belt yet there was no pleading for a Samoan champion, yet there is clamoring for a black WWE champion and the shyt STILL ain't happen.

What does that say 'bout y'all?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Y'all happy for Roman winning the belt but y'all realize that a Samoan won the belt yet there was no pleading for a Samoan champion, yet there is clamoring for a black WWE champion and the shyt STILL ain't happen.

What does that say 'bout y'all?
Who'do make a good black champ?

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:what:

They booked the shyt out his title win since TLC. People are not booing him. Take the fukking W and stop complaining :blessed:

Exactly. I found myself caring and cheering hard for Roman, putting all my fantasy booking and backstage speculation to the side and just enjoying what was in front of me. They don't give us that very often and they accomplished it while putting Roman over like a motherfukker IN the smark Mecca.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Exactly. I found myself caring and cheering hard for Roman, putting all my fantasy booking and backstage speculation to the side and just enjoying what was in front of me. They don't give us that very often and they accomplished it while putting Roman over like a motherfukker IN the smark Mecca.

What a difference 12 months makes. He was booed out the fukking building in Philly at the Rumble.