C9kvpnA.gif

I'm still laughing at this :laff::laff::laff:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Any chance he gets stripped because he was "fired" the instant he punched Vince so the win doesn't count on a technicality?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Im hung over like a motherfukker. It seems I missed an important show, I'ma watch it with the benefit of fast forwarding it :ehh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The last two shows felt like the stock exchange scene at the end of 'Trading Places'

They bottomed out the ratings then started flooding the market with fukkery

You want Hunter to get his ass whipped, extensively? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want Steph to slap Roman like a madwoman? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want Cokeboy to come out of hiding, cancel Bo v RTruth mid match and declare himself similar to God Almighty? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want a Title Shot on Raw the night after the PPV? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want Adam Rose to ether Flair out of left field? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want Vince to take a Superman Punch at 70? SOLD :cokeboycism:

You want to put the strap on Reigns? SOLD :cokeboycism:

In Philly??? SOLD SOLD SOLD :cokeboycism:

For the first time in ages - even if there has been an obvious direction they're heading in, the show had a little unpredictability about it.

If this didn't move the needle though :mjcry:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Definitely a little unpredictable. No one could of predicted that they were gonna do a damn Career vs Title match...a situation YOU KNEW Reigns would win after that announcement but would they let the title win STICK or shut it down again to keep the melodrama going? We heard they wanted Reigns to have the belt heading into 2016 and now it's been accomplished. But who wins the Rumble? Lesnar or Cena? We'll see....

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They're fukking dumb. This faux pop shyt is not gonna last. They had the chance to complete change up his character tonight to make a PERMANENT change for him but no, he's still gonna come out here every week with promos full of food comparisons. his character is a problem. he needed a rehaul and they didn't see it through after having the opening last night. nothing is going to change for him except he'll have the belt on his shoulder. they're setting him up to fail. it's such short term thinking. and when i say short term, i mean like a week-short term. not even a few months.

This is the best they can come up with. Sunday and Monday was WWE at their most focused when it comes to booking. Sad as fukk, I know, but as short sided as it is, they got the job done.

But as a Reigns stan you gotta enjoy it while it lasts at least. As weird as it sounds they could've done a worse job that last night. WWE won't book anyone to look good against Steph, and they want their faces to be corny as fukk. It is what it is :mjcry:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:what:

They booked the shyt out his title win since TLC. People are not booing him. Take the fukking W and stop complaining :blessed:
Nope. I mean I'm happy he's champion duh. But this is the biggest case of 'not like this'. What is the point of being happy he's going to be champion if literally nothing has changed? Philly was one crowd and maybe by some miracle this was a turning point for booking and
the writers but I'm going to lean towards no.
And I hope he can somehow make this work and turn it into a great title reign but my lack of faith is not in him, it's the misguided fools in the back. No other choice but to wait and see how he turns eventual chicken shyt into chicken salad.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nope. I mean I'm happy he's champion duh. But this is the biggest case of 'not like this'. What is the point of being happy he's going to be champion if literally nothing has changed? Philly was one crowd and maybe by some miracle this was a turning point for booking and
the writers but I'm going to lean towards no.
And I hope he can somehow make this work and turn it into a great title reign but my lack of faith is not in him, it's the misguided fools in the back. No other choice but to wait and see how he turns eventual chicken shyt into chicken salad.

I get where you are coming from, but you are gonna be miserable stanning for the guy waiting such a big change from booking. Sunday and Monday is the absolute best they can come up with.

Daps
but they're so desperate to market him as everything at once.

Thats exactly what it is - they want him to be a intimidating no nonsense, samoan savage badass ... but also a smiling, charming and welcoming ladies man .... and also a comedic children's role model ... and also a family man

every week Reigns comes out as a new person :laugh:

they could introduce those other facets to his character down the line once he is established, not from inception imo

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I get where you are coming from, but you are gonna be miserable stanning for the guy waiting such a big change from booking. Sunday and Monday is the absolute best they can come up with.
You're right. I just have to stop expecting so much.

mqdefault.jpg

That's my reigning WWEWHC Champion. Godspeed. :romancry: