[12/14] WWE Monday Night RAW: FRUSTRATED ISN'T THE GOD DAMN WORD FOR IT

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
thats exactly right, breh

We need to stop this mentality of putting up with mediocre shyt and only getting excited during Mania season and putting up with shytty Raws till Royal Rumble

If anything, this makes the Royal Rumble more intriguing, for once, the babyface is the champ and likely holding on to it till Wrestlemania. It leaves the door open for anyone to win Royal Rumble
I think Cena is easily the favorite to win with him not showing his face on television. There are FANS who hold on to hope of Bryan returning in the Rumble or maybe even Lesnar winning the Rumble...if Lesnar ENTERS? He's winning. He's not coming back to lose like that. If he's not in it, Cena is probably winning his 3rd Rumble because he's not losing his return match.

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
So HHH-Reigns seems like the no-brainer WM match, but now the Title may be involved.

Which means Trips would need to win the Rumble, or they gotta take the belt off Roman already and put it...................where? Sheamus to get squashed by Brock?

But if Trips wins the Rumble what are they doing with Cena? Cena seemed like the lock of the decade to win it.

Giving him the Title now with the HHH angle going puts a lot of shyt in play

Cena vs Taker

Brock is the one who I can't figure out

Can't wait for Rollins to come back, he could make a leap as a face if he keeps his promos short and sweet

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Raw was Great Minus the New Day and the sore losers segment. The Extreme Rules and the Main Event were off the charts.
The funny thing about this stuff is...his friends, the Usos and Ambrose, saw him get jumped and almost lose and they didn't come out and do jack $hit:laugh: But want to be there for the celebration:laugh:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Cena vs Taker

Brock is the one who I can't figure out

Can't wait for Rollins to come back, he could make a leap as a face if he keeps his promos short and sweet

Cena/Taker is what I'm thinking too.

Have Cena & whoever will be the Winner as the last 2. Gong hits, lights go out, come back and Taker's in the Ring. Stares both guys down, kicks Cena in the nuts (his new favorite move), Tombstone, throws him out of the Ring.

The question is who is the Winner. Is it HHH? Or do they rush to the HHH match at the Rumble, then let Lesnar win the Rumble and set up the rematch we never got with Roman/Brock.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He's gonna be a monster baby face when he comes back
Yeah...Seth is gonna be alright, man. He's legit and he's gonna be a big deal with fans going forward. Keep your eyes on him, Sami Zayn, and Cesaro is still gonna be in good graces for the duration with the fans. Their love affair with him isn't going anywhere.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
That Cegoat garbage is never catching on.
Idc if it catches on thats my signifier for him because he is arguably one of the bes tto ever do it in ring snd on the mic. More classics with more opponents then rock and has put over some of the biggest names when he had to

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
That Cena Sun got me dying :mjlol:

Anyway they better not go the cookie cutter route with this and fire Roman.

Honestly, I'd give him the title tonight after heavy interference from a returning babyface on some Stone Cold/Foley shyt.
Well atleast they gave him the title :manny:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Roman vs Brock is what I want to see

There was never a clear cut winner, Brock never really lost the belt, and Reigns never beat him for the Gold

the storyline sells itself
Yeah that pop for a returning Lesnar at RR should be :ohlawd:

A healthy Seth returning could cause some fukkery by WM too.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Idc if it catches on thats my signifier for him because he is arguably one of the bes tto ever do it in ring snd on the mic. More classics with more opponents then rock and has put over some of the biggest names when he had to
He's not even the best of this era in either category. Punk>>>>Cena for mic skills. Bryan >>>>>Cena for in ring skills.

And why even bring up The Rock when no one mentioned him? You've got me confused with another anti-Cena poster.