15 Years Ago Today - Kings vs Lakers Game 6 2002 WCF

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The worst sports viewing experience of my lifetime.

I wasn't even a Kings fan and I was hitting the couch in the dorm, screaming at the television, holding my head in my hands, while my friend just laughed at me and said that I was stupid to expect justice in a place where justice didn't pay the bills.

The worst part was that the Lakers played like shyt in that fourth quarter. If they had even made a few shots, then the rig-job wouldn't have had to be so blatant. But the Kings kept staying in the game and making the shots they needed to make, while the Lakers kept missing everything and needed to get themselves bailed out every. fukking. time.

:shaq2:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
That series > these whole playoffs

What a time :wow:

Yeah that felt like can't miss tv from games 4-7 on that was probably best series as far as what was stake game to game can't think of anything better in NBA since.

Game 4- horry buzzer beater
Game 5- Bibby last second gw
Game 6- straight robbery
Game 7- ot thriller kings gagged at ft line

This was pretty much for the championship

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
The worst sports viewing experience of my lifetime.

I wasn't even a Kings fan and I was hitting the couch in the dorm, screaming at the television, holding my head in my hands, while my friend just laughed at me and said that I was stupid to expect justice in a place where justice didn't pay the bills.

The worst part was that the Lakers played like shyt in that fourth quarter. If they had even made a few shots, then the rig-job wouldn't have had to be so blatant. But the Kings kept staying in the game and making the shots they needed to make, while the Lakers kept missing everything and needed to get themselves bailed out every. fukking. time.

:shaq2:

Stern would've called for immediate strike if he got stuck with a kings vs nets final

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yeah that felt like can't miss tv from games 4-7 on that was probably best series as far as what was stake game to game can't think of anything better in NBA since.

Game 4- horry buzzer beater
Game 5- Bibby last second gw
Game 6- straight robbery
Game 7- ot thriller kings gagged at ft line

This was pretty much for the championship

Webber gonna always be a champ in my book besides wade he's the most disrespected superstar ever, how the fukk did tmac get in the hall before him and tmac is my man but Webber should've been first ballot...dude was neck and neck with prime kg and Duncan

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Game 7 of the 2010 Finals the Celtics shot 17 free throws.

The Lakers shot 37.
Game 2, 2008 Finals: Leon Powe shot 13 free throws.

The Lakers shot 10.

Everyone bytches about game 6 in this series, but ignores Webber dribbling the ball out of bounds in game 5 before Bibby's shot and they let Sacramento keep the ball. :stopitslime:

Kinda like Spurs fans whining about the end of game 4 in the 2008 WCF when they think Brent Berry got fouled by Fisher but ignore that Fisher's shot hit the rim before that possession and LA should have had the ball shooting free throws after it went out of bounds. :stopitslime:

Ball don't lie. :umad:

spoonfed

All Star
Daps
Mike Bibby gets elbowed in face foul on Bibby :snoop:

wvBt4rb.gif