15 Years Ago Today - Kings vs Lakers Game 6 2002 WCF

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I swear 99% of people that cry conspiracy about this series didn't watch this series at all. Bottom line is the Queens choked this series away, because of course they were led by the King of all chokers in Chris Webber. Series aren't won or loss in one game.

A rivalry requires that both teams win back and forth. Queens ain't win shyt. It was never a rivalry.
So to be clear, you were cool with the Leon Powe game after seeing the way the Lakers choked away game 4, right? :mjgrin:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I thought it was a pretty typically called game, given the circumstances, but as someone who watched the Lakers and Kings a lot, I may have been more conditioned to it than most.

The Lakers were not going to get eliminated early because of a questionable call. If that meant giving 20 close calls to them, so be it.
Also Stern didn't want another 15-1 run by the Lakers after game one. Going forth both teams got favorable and bias calls until game 7.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That Kings/LWO rivalry was :wow:

Too bad the Kings faded into oblivion to keep it up. Only Kings fans are holding that one sided rivalry. :heh:

I wonder how sohh was during this. :ohhh:
So to be clear, you were cool with the Leon Powe game after seeing the way the Lakers choked away game 4, right? :mjgrin:

Let me know when you find a post by me complaining about that game.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Bibby was the only one on Sacramento that wasn't shook. That team was talented, but so fukking p*ssy, led by C-Webb's scary self.
fukk them pussies crying from the start, the refs were going to give them shyt that night :russ: I was at a house party, the whole fukken party stopped for that fourth quarter to watch the fukkery. Great times, fukked a bytch too that night :takedat:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
No doubt in my mind Kings were losing that game 7 at home in Arco. With that said Game 6 was a robbery, I remember that whole game vividly.

Everybody was cooking hitting shots and looked poised to close it out which is odd because you'd think with that team they would show more poise at home.

I knew it was over when they fouled out our whole frontline:mjlol: , the Bibby foul was just the blatant one we will all remember. There were so many more sneaky calls that even the commentators smelt something funny in the air.

shyt was :demonic: and looking back I haven't been able to physically , mentally or emotionally invest myself in a playoff series since then I just watch for the Fukkery now :yeshrug:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remembers, WCW Ref flagrant call on Bibby after GOATBe HADOUKEN his nose :what:::mindblown::duck::scust:

Last edited: