15 Years Ago Today - Kings vs Lakers Game 6 2002 WCF

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Somewhat true but Kings Fans and Laker Haters have been whinning incessantly for 15 years about free throws in game 6.
I thought it was a pretty typically called game, given the circumstances, but as someone who watched the Lakers and Kings a lot, I may have been more conditioned to it than most.

The Lakers were not going to get eliminated early because of a questionable call. If that meant giving 20 close calls to them, so be it.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Game 2, 2008 Finals: Leon Powe shot 13 free throws.

The Lakers shot 10.

Everyone bytches about game 6 in this series, but ignores Webber dribbling the ball out of bounds in game 5 before Bibby's shot and they let Sacramento keep the ball. :stopitslime:

Kinda like Spurs fans whining about the end of game 4 in the 2008 WCF when they think Brent Berry got fouled by Fisher but ignore that Fisher's shot hit the rim before that possession and LA should have had the ball shooting free throws after it went out of bounds. :stopitslime:

Ball don't lie. :umad:

What the hell does game 5 got to do with 6 they were up in the series and if not for the refs would closed youll at and one a chip the league gave youll that title Sacramento was better period

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Brehs face in the thumbnail says it all :wow: :lolbron:
gOGzksx.png

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
That Kings/LWO rivalry was :wow:

Too bad the Kings faded into oblivion to keep it up. Only Kings fans are holding that one sided rivalry. :heh:

I wonder how sohh was during this. :ohhh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I swear 99% of people that cry conspiracy about this series didn't watch this series at all. Bottom line is the Queens choked this series away, because of course they were led by the King of all chokers in Chris Webber. Series aren't won or loss in one game.

That Kings/LWO rivalry was :wow:

Too bad the Kings faded into oblivion to keep it up. Only Kings fans are holding that one sided rivalry. :heh:

I wonder how sohh was during this. :ohhh:

A rivalry requires that both teams win back and forth. Queens ain't win shyt. It was never a rivalry.